1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Sixers 12/10/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 9, 2007.

1. BossRolen

BossRolen Member

Artest? Really? I'm seriously dissapointed that we've resorted to that.

2. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Francis was on him a couple of times down the court as was Tmac (on a switch maybe?)

3. peterrkim

peterrkim Contributing Member

i don't think artest and maggette can bring what drexler brought. they both can score and defend but they don't bring that spark and chemistry drexler did. drexler and hakeem went way back and being back together only helped them play that much better for the team. plus maggette is injury prone just like tmac although i wouldn't mind having artest, hardnosed defender who has all around game

4. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Yea Luther is great, I think he should get Mike James minutes. We could use him the same way Spurs uses Brent Barry.

5. mms

mms Member

So Yao felt pissed by Tmac. In an after game interview, Yao told a Chinese media that someone allowed Green to make easy shots and that's stupid.

6. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

That would suck if Yao is calling out TMac or any other teammates on defensive assignments? You just don't do that! Yao himself has not been the model defensive player lately, he got killed by Kaman, Dalembert and he is giving up offensive rebounds left and right.

Anyways, this is NOT good for team chemistry.

7. Rockets#1fan

Rockets#1fan Member

Tonights the game that i wait for all year!! Detroit vs Houston!! Since i live in michigan, im always surrounded by pistons fans and this is the one chance i get to shut the up!! Houston wins in a blowout! T-Mac plays and scores 60!!!