1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Sixers 12/10/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

do you guys think boston wants tmac ill take PO-Z over tmac right now and the good thing is the celtics would never make it out of the first round

2. Fuse

Fuse Member

To be honest, I understand what Yao's limitations are, but I have also seen what he's capable of when he plays with a mean streak.

Tonight, he just laid down with his hands up in surrender. As I said, I don't care if he plays bad tonight, but at least show some damn emotion and make an effort.

3. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

Maybe Yao's recent comments calling out his teammates are backfiring.

Time to kick someone off the team.

4. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

You said yao sucked because the offense is to traccentick or some noonsense. yao had more shots tonight. he sucked because he sux. soft panzy. joe smith was getting easy offensive boards over him. he was hitting lasyups over him with ease. wheres the defense?. why cant he make a layup?.

5. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

T-Mac for drunkard James Posey?????

You are out of your mind. Two different classes of players.

6. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

Better watch it, rookie.

You may get downgraded to "undrafted". :p

7. Laoyi

Laoyi Member

I thought T-Mac is even worse, as he stayed in NBA longer and got longer time being proved to be a loser. I never thought 2 soft, no heart, the so-called super starts will bring Rox anything.

8. Fuse

Fuse Member

You're right... but only losers stay content with the results. Yao needs to question himself and his teammates. I can't evision Yao dishing out criticism without involving himself... He's just that type of person. On the other hand, T-mac with a smirk. I have seen it once too many when he is chilling out when we are losing. It pisses me off.

9. BrooksBall

Joe Smith plays for the Bulls.

Who are you talking about? Dalembert? If so, Dalembert is a better rebounder than most players in the league, especially on the offensive side.

10. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

at least he doesnt sit out to watch monday night football i heard tmac has drew brees on his fantasy team :eek: :eek:

11. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

So. mcgrady is a passive loser. he is a mental fruitcacke. this team sux because tracy is our best player by a fair margin. when you're best player is a mental fruicake, what do you expect?.

12. kwng

kwng Member

I am very worried about Yao now. He worked very hard and is very skilled
    but recently he is too starting to brick. I never seen him throwing so many bricks even 5-footer ones. *Sigh*. Perhaps someone have some clue why.
    He rarely miss anything within 5-10 ft since he was in NBA even when he is with Rudy T as coach, he used to shoot a high percentage of FG.

13. AAAproduction1

wait a couple of minute i need to throw up.
    need changes now. fire adlemen his style is not fiting the rockets players. get a coach with defense first mentalty. you win with defense and rockets are not playing any d

14. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

I would trade mcgrady for AI in a heatbeat. AI has more leadership skills in hes pinky then mcgrady has in hes entier loser body.

15. BrooksBall

I can understand that opinion about Tracy but if we trade him, we should get something significant in return... not an aging, drug-abusing role player like Posey.

16. drankcity

drankcity Member

20I think the fans should boo the hell out of this team when we play at home to show them that they suck as*! like i said before trade everybody to the eastern conference! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

17. kwng

kwng Member

As for TMac, he has been a streaky shooter for sometime and his performance depends on his mentality during the game. Unfortunately,
    he do not have a very strong will to win. He does quit easily.

18. BrooksBall

Not to mention the obvious financial problems with a McGrady-Posey trade.

I don't think the dude was serious about it but it was just a ridiculous comment.

19. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

dude i was joking we should at least be able to get eddie house

20. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

No i'm not dondoning a trade for posey, but i would openly welcome a trade for a compareable talent. even a inferior talent like AI ir pierce.