1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Raptors 12/9/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 8, 2007.

1. jasona88

jasona88 Member

They dont make Yao "Look" soft...He looks like one bad mama jamma...this dude even literally breaks kobes ankles! haha heres the video...i didnt know it was an old episode.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pO5UzGL1ljE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pO5UzGL1ljE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. chris_Rocket

chris_Rocket Member

A tough win! 96-90

3. apocclass

apocclass Member

we have trouble with running teams so i hope everyone doesnt get their hopes up too much

4. Jonhty

Jonhty Member

Toronto scored 123 in the loss to the suns. that team can score with or without bosh and bargnani. trying to outscore them is not the way to go. rox must play some good defense in order to win. and nesterovic aint so bad when he played Yao in the past. but yao should have a good game.

5. D.J. Augustin

D.J. Augustin Member

Hopefully Mike James won't have to guard T.J. Ford. Ever.

By the way, the commentator was initially wrong when he said "Ricky Davis". It's James that looked like he was stuck in cement.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Jh5q7tSI8I&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Jh5q7tSI8I&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

HOOK 'EM T.J., but you're gonna lose!

6. OrangeCountyCA

early start huh?

I'll have to wake up early then. 'Nothing better than watchin' a Rockets game early on sunday. :D

Just win baby

We Want Steve to play more

7. Trip

Trip Member

The Raptors without Bosh are a team in shambles. I've seen most of their games this season and the offense is very much out of sync without Bosh to dump it to. They lose a number one option and without him there's no clear-cut guy to dump it to.

Bargnani will be hard to guard though, especially if Mitchell decides to go small and play Moon at power forward.

8. Rocketman03

Rocketman03 Member

rockets win by a million! Expect a big game from the Rockets bench.

9. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

thats nothing buddy - Im having to get up at 5am!!

10. Red1

Red1 Member

I'll be watching this game from the breakfast table. T-Mac and Yao both drop healthy double doubles, and Scola chips in 15 and 8.

11. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Well 4 hours and a bit to go.

12. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

LOL....."Looks like Yao Ming wants some too. Get your b**** ass out the way n***a!!!! Good to see Yao get some love on The Boondocks......even if a little kid dunks on him.

13. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

aw man im at work, any links to watch the game online???

14. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

Haha, I am in freaking Shanghai on business, I have an 8.00 am meeting, and I have to stay up UNTIL 1.30 am here to watch the game. I wonder what time I will be sleeping... :D

15. Blue Brick

Blue Brick Member

For once, just for once, the tip-off time works out perfect for us in europe!! It'll be 5.30pm here in the UK. :cool:

16. Keivan

Keivan Member

I'm living in France, and this kind of game is good cause it's in the early evening, just imagine that I've seen all the Rockets games so far in the middle of the night, sometimes just before school ! But it's always worth it.

Go Rockets, the Raptors are a good team but if the Rockets execute, it won't be a problem.

17. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Wow, it's amazing how people from all over the world are diehard Rockets fans. I mean, guys staying up extra late and really early just to watch our Rockets. That is dedication right there. For some reason, I always found it hard to root for teams that didn't live in your area (unless you have personal ties). But damn, the Rockets fan base is really global.

18. craig.ng

craig.ng Member

anyone can help? we both need a link :(

19. Jack.Yeng

Jack.Yeng Member

Link? Please! Go Rockets!

20. Blue Brick

Blue Brick Member

so true! Basketball is never that popular here in the UK (not enough tall blokes, i suppose). I've never met anyone whos genuinely interested, but just the other day, I bumped into someone whos a basketball fan, and you guessed it, he is a ROCKETS FAN! :D