1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Pistons 1/31/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 30, 2015.

1. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

It is indeed. I hope he will be back to his best once he feels fully fit.

2. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Oh forgot to mention Dorsey, whose our starting center, while only played for 13 minutes, also grabbed ONE defensive rebound and tied with Dmo.

3. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

McHale isn't as smart as Popovich.

4. RedSnipe

RedSnipe Member

I like Isiah Canaan but if he gives us another 0-6 performance we need to bring up Nick Johnson. At least Nick will play some defense.

5. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

We need a Gogi to distribute the ball and another inside scorer to compliment DMO.

6. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I love Pat, but he got humiliated tonight. DJ Augustine? Really? I mean, Brandon Jennings? I can live with that. But DJ Augustine?

7. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

A trade is needed bad to replace our PGs.

8. WestendMassive

Keep on hearing that the refs respond to complaints about Harden getting calls, does anyone at the rockets compile all the no calls and send them to the league with a big WTF?! Seems like we just roll over and take it

9. RocketStream

RocketStream Member

I thought we were going to comeback and win this game. But the damn refs refused to call the fouls in the 4th quarter. McHale had a good reason to be upset with the referees.

10. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Dude he had 26 pts, 7 rebs, 9 asts, 2 stls, 1 blk on 59% shooting. The only thing that was missing from his stat sheet were free throw attempts. The league has obviously made it mandate for refs to give him less calls if he's fouled or not. He had like 1 or 2 free throw attempts against the Mavs and hardly got anything against the Celtics too.

1 person likes this.
  11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Well Dwight isn't here to play and that's becoming the phrase that goes with Dwight... not playing. He needs to do what it takes to win the ring and where he is right now isn't getting the job done.

12. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

did anyone notice we basically lost 3-4 baskets because KCP solely prevented our fastbreaks. was pretty funny lol

13. AuburnRocket

HATE how NBALP gives you the choice of announcers but they cut the postgame after barely a minute every time ( Calvin & Kevin).

14. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

It stings even more when we let dudes like Anthony Toliver, Caldwell-Pope, Augustine, Singler shred us. The defense without Dwight is an absolute mess.

15. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

What's not funny is how careless a lot of our players play on so many possessions. If playoffs start and they lose games because of this bs then we will all point back to these games where they were careless. The coaching staff and the playoffs need to hurry up mature and grow the F up. It takes discipline and focus to succeed further not bs carelessness.

16. pippsux

pippsux Member

Another ball handler needed....Harden is only one man and right now he is our pg and sg....

17. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Now he's getting it ... he should have complained in the past games also. It's getting to be a bad habit of refs.

We should learn to embellish the contact like shouting like we've been shot. We should also keep complaining to the refs at the foul disparity.

18. rocketsmetalspd

Need for the rest to step up on D like the team did before when Dwight was out earlier in season. But once again the theme is the team has not really had good practices because of the tough January schedule did not allow for it. The team will get 2 good days of practice Monday and Tuesday before the next game against the Bulls on Wednesday.

19. AuburnRocket

Yes sir...I agree with that statement TOTALLY. I catch some grief but there is nothing I see about him that screams that he is on a mission to win a ring...there just isn't. I've got a hunch that Harden has played with as much and probably more pain than dh12. JMO. Don't see the drive...would LOVE to be wrong though. There are people with heart bypass surgery that recover more quickly than dh12.

20. krouchchocolate

yep. Coach should just take the fine and call the refs out in the postgame interview. **** he just got paid!