1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Pistons 1/28/2023

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 28, 2023.

1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

That win without Porter, Green or Sengun must really hurt all of you pro/anti Porter/Green/Sengun agenda fans around here. You're going to have to write a lot more words around here to keep reminding us of your flimsy but incredibly firmly held beliefs.

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I think they all at least dip their toes in the anti-Silas camp so that's an easy excuse.

napalm06 likes this.
  3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Good point. How did I forget.

4. maypk

maypk Member

That win has nothing to do with absence of Porter, Green or Sengun but how bad the Pistons are.

Jontro, lemanyak and Ankara1923 like this.
  5. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

Hahahaha! Never did any of those things so you got me there. Maybe guidance counselor?

Dankstronaut likes this.
  6. bmelo

bmelo Member

not true at all, there is different approaches. usually good leaders don't create unnecessary tension. but know when it gets loose and draw a line there. Silas makes excuses not only for himself but for his players too, unless its Sengun, then he holds him to a hof center standards

7. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

In what way has Silas avoided any unnecessary tension? Drawn any lines? Held players to the same standard, or rather, any standard?

8. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Had a dude that was probably a coke head as a drum cap one time. Went ballistic and shattered everyone's sticks and drum heads with brutal rim shots. One kid lost hearing for like 3 days.

You hoped for the teachers that weren't angry, just disappointed. Or called you a f***** so many times the word lost meaning. At least you knew they were just throwing insults instead of objects.

9. TimDuncanDonaut

10. bmelo

bmelo Member

I'm not saying he did it, i am a fan of kicking himself out of HC job for second season straight ;) i saw it from the jump how bad he is. Right now we should get Vogel/Snyder or Nurse