1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Pelicans 10/12/2023 (Preseason)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 12, 2023.

1. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

One thing I have learned in life is if someone has a lot of enemies, and they are not able to get along with as many people as you claim, then there is something very much wrong with them and not with me. The fact that you had to immediately jump to calling me stupid based on a made up assumption in your head that it is based on one game, just means you are very insecure with yourself. You likely went to some non-target school if you went at all, you are unsatisfied with your life and the people in your life are unsatisfied with who you are as a person, so you take your anger out on a basketball fan forum.

I can not imagine what my life would be like if I got that upset over someone else's opinion to resort to name calling immediately lol. Having 1,000 people on ignore is not something to brag about guy, it is honestly really sad because you likely do not get along with anyone in life and are a very lonely and miserable human. If you are unable to find common ground with 1,000 people in a relatively small community rooting for the same team, you should maybe seek a therapist, because you sound like you have some insecurities you have not figured out how to deal with, you get angry and you block people and come to what is likely a fan forum unable to read anyone's post except for your own You sound like you have some unresolved trauma, stating that "you are next" as if it is some sort of threat to make you feel in control, you live a life where no one respects you, so you lash out like this on a forum. You sit at home and watch games by yourself, because no one wants to hang out with you.

#821 BallSoHarden, Oct 13, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
    clos4life, Qan and Hemingway like this.
  2. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

He missed 6 in a row. For a 34% 3pt shooter, this is quite normal. it will happen every now and then.

3. OremLK

OremLK Member

Takes some guys time to warm up their shot too. Gotta get those reps in. That's one of the reasons we have preseason ball in the first place.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Only 2 years but a pattern is starting.

Green is the Anti Harden. Harden cooked by December like clockwork. (MVP shape)

Green is more of a guy who steps it up before All Star Break and after that.

His birthday is right at the trade deadline....might even be the same day.

#824 daywalker02, Oct 14, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2023
  5. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

He already tried being on fire in the preseason, and that never worked out. I guess it’s time to collect all your bricks before the stats start counting. Get them out of the way…

daywalker02 likes this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He never struck me as someone who can shoot himself into a game, he is just a player that has it one game and the other game he does not.

7. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

KPJ hated to play fast…unless it would lead to a direct bucket for him

JayGoogle and clos4life like this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Bruno Fernando solid against Valan too.

9. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Even the best shooters start the season rough sometimes. Its preseason.

Deckard likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Pelicans cannot catch a break......Herb Jones and Naji Marshall potentially injured.

#830 daywalker02, Oct 14, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2023
  11. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Pelicans look like they are going to get blown out in their 3rd straight game.

12. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

This. trying to find as well