1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Pelicans 1/2/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 1, 2015.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

This bears repeating so so much. Can someone tell les this, also to the people bashing our fans , we have some GREAT ****ing fans to put up with this bull****.

2. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Maybe we're throwing the game to keep OKC out of the playoffs. I hope.

3. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Bosh going 40+ tomorrow night. No one to guard him.

4. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

Stop sugarcoating everything Pelican announcers. Smith is crap full stop.

5. MadMax

MadMax Member

Amen! This site is a testament to it. Fans deserve a lot better than the crap that's been served up.

6. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Howard and NOP pick for Asik and Anderson.

Pelicans probably say no. Lololol.

7. Amel

Amel Member

They are spot on, best announcers I heard so far. I believe one of them is the great ex rocket David Wesley :))

8. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

I love McHale took out all the starters. Going to be a GREAT wake up call for this season. Shows you don't wanna play, another man up will.

9. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Member

Are you telling me he isn't forcing turnovers, missed layups and crap defensive rotations from the bench? :eek:

10. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

WAKE UP MOREY! This team is a bad joke. Wake up or leave, NOW!

11. Progs

Progs Member

They are pretty speechless to be quite honest.

12. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I'd rather trade for Love and start DMo at center. Offense galore!

13. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Man... I wish the Rockets were in the east... I also wish sometimes I didn't waste so much time with this team being they're only going to let us down. I have been holding out hope for a minimum of WCF (like 97), but damn I just don't see it right now... obv could be a slump, but even then, I don't think this team has enough to do much in the playoffs.

14. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Member

They said some time back that McHale should put some players in that want to play....I'm not kidding either.

15. Downtown Sniper

Except he should've done this GAMES ago.

16. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I agree. It's like Morey goes through all this trouble to put together this great team and then he just gets a whatever coach. It makes no sense. And now it's like he is trying to prove he didn't make a mistake by signing him so he extends him, it's crazy. We would have won last years series with a better gameplan. Mchale is clearly still learning but why would you want a fixer upper coach for a team with ring aspirations?

Then he picks up all Hardens pals who can't play. Dorsey, Powell, SMITH. And guys who were playing great get sent away. Black was doing pretty good and we had another big during training camp that played better than Dorsey we let him go. It's stupid.

17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Member

Hmmm....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Dwight Howard is the best big man in the game! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NBABallot?src=hash">#NBABallot</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/bringbackthecenter?src=hash">#bringbackthecenter</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Pursuit?src=hash">#Pursuit</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/votenow?src=hash">#votenow</a>!!</p>&mdash; Tad Brown (@tadbbrown) <a href="https://twitter.com/tadbbrown/status/550772157631172609">January 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>wow, game over <a href="http://t.co/JmWQsCTYt0">pic.twitter.com/JmWQsCTYt0</a></p>&mdash; Daryl Morey (@dmorey) <a href="https://twitter.com/dmorey/status/550885349371564034">January 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I really believe the problem is Dwight and this insistence on posting up.

Maybe there is something brewing in the lockerroom, I won't go that far though. This could be a aberration, even though they were playing bad they were not playing THIS bad...

19. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

Start Bev/Harden/Brewer/DMo/Howard tomorrow and see what happens. Can't be worse than tonight. Disgusting. Hopefully they figure it out soon, because we have a very tough stretch in January.

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Howard is not the best big in the game.

1. Boogie Cousins
    2. Anthony Davis

Are better than him and trending upwards, and ohers are nipping at his heels.

DD