1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Pacers 3/27/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 27, 2016.

1. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

JBB won't develop any young talents. He won't give them any burn even they are good. I feel bad for Harrell and KJ.

Jesus even Joey Dorsey and T. Black can be developed under McHale.
    I really miss McHale....

1 person likes this.
  2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Keith Jones is too fat and out of shape to fit into this dumb low IQ bandwagon.

Only has space for one guy who has never seen a gym and Morey has that locked up

So yes Keith Jones literally doesn't fit :grin:

1 person likes this.
  3. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

Yea...KJ stayed in front of Westbrook a few games ago and did a pretty solid job in the few minutes he was on the court and swung that game around. KJ pretty much did the same thing again tonight Then of course, BJ brought him back into both games and lost both. BJ is definitely a KJ/Harell repeat offender. Goldilocks gets no burn at all. I bet the Pacers were glad not to see additional minutes from KJ tonight

4. buffalobills!!!

5. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

"brought KJ back into both games LATE AND LOST" is what I meant above

6. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

ok let me try this a 3rd time...

Yea...KJ stayed in front of Westbrook a few games ago and did a pretty solid job in the few minutes he was on the court and swung that game around. KJ pretty much did the same thing again tonight Then of course, BJ brought him back into both games WAY TOO LATE in the 4th and lost both games. BJ is definitely a KJ/Harell repeat offender. Goldilocks gets no burn at all. I bet the Pacers were glad not to see additional minutes from KJ tonight

7. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

That reminds me

About seeing your view SO ABSURD....as to blame a team trainer about a player's injury that happened in COLLEGE BEFORE he even was drafted onto the team!

Might as well say "FIRE Clint Capela for Ty Lawson's Denver DIU'S!!!!"

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

[rQUOTEr]Rockets will lean on James Harden in final games of season

For the second-consecutive game, Rockets guard James Harden played the entire second half on Sunday. The NBA leader in minutes played per game, 37.9, Harden played 44 minutes against the Pacers, scoring 34 points with eight rebounds and eight assists.

Rockets interim coach J.B. Bickerstaff, however, said he will have to play Harden heavy minutes, relying on time off between games to get him rest. Harden did not practice on Saturday and the Rockets are off on Monday before playing the Cavaliers in Cleveland on Tuesday.

"As the playoffs near and the end of the season gets closer, he's going to play more minutes," Bickerstaff said. "I think he's built that way. We had success in past years doing those things. For us, the most important thing is how we treat our days off in shutting him down, when we have opportunities to not overdo practice times. The games he's going to have to play. The better we play, hopefully his minutes can decrease a little bit. Obviously, we need him on the floor. We need him in big stretches."

Harden went three of four in the fourth quarter, eight of 12 in the second half when he scored 24 points with five assists.[/rQUOTEr]

9. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

10. Gabe0941

Gabe0941 Member

Poor James. He's in for some 48s, according to that

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

John Blair is just preparing him for Van Gundy/Thibodeau ball. ;)

12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Anyone see Lawson's tweet dissing the rockets? Not his personal account but from a reporter

13. chandlerbang21

Basically rockets suck

14. Mr Chuck Norris

Smh he's hurt man....

15. Mr Chuck Norris

All because this ass clown doesn't know how to coach he'll continue to rise harden into the ground. I hate this guy. Harden needs to leave. He's calling the plays running the offense, handling the ball leading the league in minutes and he wants him to ****ing play more?

16. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Well he had 5 turnovers, played terrible defense and is too fat to get open at the end of games.

But he is our best player, which explains the predicament

17. for-three

for-three Member

I agree, just awful coaching in the 4th quarter. KJ was playing really inspired defense. He was doing such a good job of staying in front of the Pacer perimeter players and forcing contested shots. He was a difference maker on that end of the court, he should have stayed in the game.

As bad as the Rockets are when Harden sits, playing him the entire second half of games is not smart. JBB has done this the last 4-5 games and they've only won 1 of those, in part because Harden looks to be dead tired by the end of the 4th quarter. I mean Mchale overplayed Harden as well, but this is getting a little ridiculous (44 minutes in non overtime game).

18. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

If someone still blame Harden this moment, he doesn't deserve to be a Rockets fan.

Harden already did his best...

19. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

COACH IS THE BIGGEST ISSUE!!!

20. sw847

sw847 Member

Is it just me or is every coach that comes to the rod crap?
    I remember everyone was complaining about jvg, Rick, milk hair and now jb.
    Or is the coach just the easiest scrap goat. It seems like even if we have pop fans still won't be satisfied.