1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Nuggets 11/6/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 5, 2021.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Yup, I saw KPJ in the huddle playing like trash too on offense, he did show up on defense. Senunm could also not come in because Thesis was guarding Jokic.

Williamson likes this.
  2. T for 3

T for 3 Member

KPJ was made a franchise player on this board immediately after the Harden fall out because everybody needed some sort of hope, understandably. It's time to realize that we do have hope in Green, Sengod, Tate and Martin Jr..

Porter Jr. can flash offensively every once and awhile. Thats it. He's no point guard.

DeBeards, cheke64, Wommy and 2 others like this.
  3. bj3175

bj3175 Member

mentally he needs a chaperon. he needs to earn having the ball in his hand that much. His approach to the defense is wrong. He really needs Theo on Court help of John Wall. I like KPJ but they are giving him more than what he can handle right now. He has the physical tools but he has not learned how to lead a team and certainly hasn't learned what a winning effort is.

T for 3 and conquistador#11 like this.
  4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah since the change to the lottery all being the worst team does is guarantee you picking top 5 pretty much.

I don't think the Rockets are the worst team, they've literally played nothing but playoff teams for like 7 games straight and 4 of them on the road...and almost had Ws in some of these games.

DeBeards and DreamShook like this.
  5. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Couldn’t think of the Chet rhyme.

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

silas signature! bad FT shooting...

DeBeards likes this.
  7. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

He was only on the staffs that developed Lebron, Steph and Luka. That's all. Nbd.

HP3 likes this.
  8. Jalen Green OnlyFan

who knows maybe green asked to be taken out.

I think he couldn't focus after thinking about the travis scott victims today

9. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

He sucks. He really isn’t doing anything out there.

10. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Guys on NBA TV are making fun of the Rox last possession and them not calling a TO.

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

I ain’t even mad…on to the next L

BonziWellsGOAT likes this.
  12. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

I saw no problem playing both late because they were both making threes.

13. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Exactly - in the world we live today, I fear that these young guys won't know how to handle all this losing. They are probably used to being given trophies just for showing up whether they won or lost.

14. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

We have the worst coach and it makes us the worst team regardless of talent.

15. bj3175

bj3175 Member

what's frustrating is you can see they are trying really hard. They are making good improvements but they need to have some pet plays where they can get a few easy baskets are at least good looks It just seems that they are disorganized that why I blame the coaching. nut you are right patient will be a virtue

16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i remember EGO losing us a dozen of games chucking 3s with a solid lead and 3 minutes left....in such situations you need midrange or a layup... just to keep moving scoreboard

gfab-babyboi likes this.
  17. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Well right now he's a nothing coach because he's in over his head but if he went back to being a players development coach you'd see his impact there. Ask Steph Curry.

18. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I actually thought Green Gordon worked okay down the stretch. We made a run to take back the lead.

KPJ was just such a negative on offense and he handles the ball. Green on the other hand is too skinny to guard switches, and doesn't fight at all on rebounds

19. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

No thats not it. Jalen lost last year but you dont want them to think you're not trying. Then they will not try. They need discipline

20. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]