1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Nuggets 1/3/2011

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

J.R. Smith drops 22 and 6, and Tywon Lawson chips in 9 dimes. But, Patterson locks down Nene in the 2nd half, and Scola leads the charge with 26 and 9.

Rockets - 109
    Nuggets - 107

2. WhiteRocket

WhiteRocket Member

I think we will struggle in future month but in this game we had a nice chanses to win because Patterson can defend Harrington who killed us in last game with Nuggets

3. J-Man

J-Man Member

4. delta69er

delta69er Member

T-Will looked pretty good last night even though it was in garbage time, maybe that'll make RA perhaps a little more inclined towards giving him some pt, especially against Denver, a team with so many offensive weapons.

As optimistic as I try to be, I don't see us winning this game, Carmelo's back for the Nuggets, they've been playing better ball than us recently, and with the way AB struggled with Patty Mills (whom I didn't know existed before last night) I think Ty Lawson will have a field day with AB. Battier will do decent on Melo and Kyle will do likewise on Billups, but I can see Al Harrington having another big game against us.

If we can rebound, shoot at least 45% and do decently on their superstars, then we'll have a decent shot at winning.

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

T-Will has 20-10-10 Triple Double then tears his ACL.

1 person likes this.
  6. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

we have to win these types of road games if we want to make a push for more than just an 8th seed. and melo just played a really poor offensive game after a layoff. hopefully he continues that.

7. Artie_Fufkin

Artie_Fufkin Member

Rockets win, 97-89. Jordan Hill has a big game.

8. cheke64

cheke64 Member

that **** wasnt funny at all

9. solid

solid Contributing Member

I knew January was "come back to earth" time, so we are about to see how bad it is going to be, OR if the Rockets RISE to the occasion. If they play like they did last night, it is going to be a very long month.

10. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

at least if that happens we'll see more t-will

11. rocketsmetalspd

Hoping for a W. Brooks need to rest his ankle instead limping around the court, give his minutes to TWill. Second unit PatP, Lee, TWill, Bud, Miller.

12. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

The Lakers couldn't do it, Miami couldn't do it, the Mav couldn't do it, Spurs couldn't do it, the Nuggets early couldn't do it, we have the worst game so far last game and Portland couldn't do it, no team this year have been able to do it, but for some reason this same Nuggets team a middle of the road Nugget team will win by 35 pts?????

I'm sorry but I didn't know negative fans will turn delusional negative. So because I'm a positive fans then let me be a delusional positive fan and said Houston by 35 pts.

13. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

if rox win, i'm happy
    if rox lose, i'm happy

set a low expectations and u guys will be happy

14. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

We need to beat a quality opponent on the road. Please let it be tonight.

15. k-money

k-money Member

well, it did to von wafer in the 08-09 seaon. remember that game at toronto that season when he was put in late in the game when it was a blow out and started scoring in bunches? well, it put him in the rotation.

16. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

here comes the tough schedule, nugget tonight, and then portland, Magic, Jazz, etc...wow..hope we could survive it..

17. MadRox

MadRox Member

If CBud continue his hot shooting then no TWill, if Bud really struggles, TWill might get some minutes.

18. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

T-Will over/under 5 minutes of action?

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Wtf. :(

20. Twilliams1

Twilliams1 Member

Talked to T will today, been a buddy of mine since our days at louisville. Said dont expect him to play any minutes tonight, Daryl told him he was in the teams future plans and expects to see minutes as the season goes on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.