1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Nets 12/8/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 7, 2015.

1. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Last Season Harden was motivated after playing for team USA and was inspire that carried into the whole season.

This off season he's living the blink blink life with Khloe and this is now carrying into this season with his non-motivated lazy playing style.

Yes, he can turn it on and score 40pts but he can just easily dog it too.

2. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Maybe we need to see if we could convince Coach K to be the Rockets head coach.

3. boiler

boiler Member

Let's see, Curry is averaging 20.3 FGA vs Harden's 20.1 FGA per game. If you count some of those free throw attempts, Harden may be shooting more than Curry.

4. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

I don't even think Rudy T can help this current team...not only Harden but our other Allstar Dwight is playing without any real fire.

I did he's pissed because his buddy Josh Smith was not signed and he is not the top stud on this team.

5. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Stop talking FACTS!!!

Am I the only one who feels a sharp pain in the gut when I read James Hardens name alongside Stephen Curry?

[​IMG]

6. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

wow, didn't get to see last night's game, but after reading the box score, i'm glad i didn't. We freaking lost to the Nets? that's bad.

7. s3ts

s3ts Member

freaking terrible... James Harden is averaging almost 5 TOs per game...

8. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I have never been so disappointed in James Harden before. He is light years away from being the star player that he was just a few months ago.

One step forward, three steps backwards. We are the laughing stock of the league.