1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 4/25/2005 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 24, 2005.

1. busta_cap

busta_cap Contributing Member

I love the drama of having it all ride on a final shot ... when it works it's the best thing this side of sex. That said, I want another nail-biter win in Houston. Big performances by all involved. High scoring. Lots of back and forth in the game. And the money shot for the win.

And then in Game Four: a total and utter ass-stomping win ... 20 pts at least. Put a little fear in the next set of chumps we face.

2. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

I don't know if you're joking, but the voice in the background is T-Mac screaming a high pitched sound right as he lands on Bradley's back

3. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

also did you guys see the refs give the reason for calling a foul on Rybo. He said you were playing too tight D(actually he showed it by walking in a funny way). Just because he was playing too close to dirk does not mean he fouled him. stupid stupid refs.

4. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

Tmac is screaming AHHHHH but there's also a little high pitched scream after he uh....shall we say, hops off bradley's back, and that definitely not him. probably some lady sitting behind the commentators.

5. ralph

ralph Member

can u send another yousendit link please:)

6. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

For which one? I think there is a couple of different links.

7. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

#787 Blatz, Apr 27, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2005
  8. ralph

ralph Member

it was for highlights
    thanks a lot

9. hooroo

hooroo Member

on the last play did yao foul with a moving screen? it looked like he stepped into the mavs no.5.

10. harumph

harumph Member

that's the highlight package for game 1, not game 2 (unless the file wasn't renamed, which is ver doubtful)

11. harumph

harumph Member

Just went back a few pages & found it. I'll be leaving my connection/seed open for the next 10 or so hours...

12. zazahan

zazahan Contributing Member

13. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Was the whole video of game 2 posted? i never saw a thread or anything so i was wondering.

14. rw7183

rw7183 Contributing Member

15. ScoobyUT

ScoobyUT Contributing Member

I was at game 2, section 121. I moved to Dallas 4 weeks ago from Houston, and just lovin the way the Rockets are playing right now. Dallas fans' aint got nothing on ours!