1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 3/23/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 22, 2022.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

Some Boban in his pants.

2. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

3. Germanturk

Germanturk Member

I think it makes no sense to win more games. Silas must let the players have fun at his game. So finish as last must be the target. Give the jung players more minutes.

i3artow i3aller and Tfor3 like this.
  4. i3artow i3aller

5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

ITS ok HES A LEGEND HES ALLOWED A CUOPLE OF BLUNDERS every now and then....

DeBeards and sirjesse like this.
  6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Cold shooting games happen to everyone

Tfor3 likes this.
  7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Cleverly disguised olive branch extension to the JG only fans:p

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Not at all, Jalen Green fans are still cancer, I just don't bash players wrongfully. The kids has done really well the past month and a half, a few bad games in the mix are expected and absolutely forgivable.

hakeem94 and Tfor3 like this.
  9. The geth & the reaper

Yikes! Calling Jalen green fans cancer.

From someone who constantly bashed Green predraft and had incredibly hastily dumb takes, calling Green a bust not even half the season in, to bringing up green and his struggles on a topic that had nothing to do with him, just so he could throw extra shade. Yeah they’re the cancer!

Throwing **** at the wall to see what stick for basketball knowledge validation. Very hollic esque

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm starting to notice an awful lot of "2021ers" who throw around accusations like "hollic esque" and make references to Clutchfans history that would be pretty damn unusual for a new poster who first came to the site in 2021.

alt accounts? previously banned posters? we need some detective work on this.

@tinman

hakeem94, Bobbythegreat, YOLO and 2 others like this.
  11. The geth & the reaper

Lurking since forever, now on my Second account first account was from 2017 ish never posted and lost my email and password when my phone broke. No detective work needed.

12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

b4d0bc7a0a9a9d6f34274e7be5eabfe1.gif

i3artow i3aller and sirjesse like this.
  13. i3artow i3aller

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You'll see a trend here....I call Jalen Green fans cancer, because they are.

I critiqued Jalen Green's performances as being terrible when they were terrible.

Green started playing better, so I said he started playing better.....if Green fans stop being cancer, I'll stop calling them cancer.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dallas playing to push KP3 towards the screen where there is a wall of 3 Dallas defenders waiting for him. Wood needs to reset the screen higher to adjust, and you have 3 guys walking down the court together with 6.5 seconds left in the half.

This is everything what's wrong with the Rockets offense. Not reading the defense, not understanding spacing and poor awareness of time.

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 5.07.18 PM.png

16. TimDuncanDonaut

17. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

The talking heads on Dallas 105.3 The Fan were gleeping over the Mavs win as usual. However, Chris Arnold made a point that I think accurately describes this Rockets team. Basically he pointed out that the Rockets are a very talented team but at the same time, they are an unskilled team. Green, Porter et.al are very talented young basketball players but at the same time, they lack professional basketball skills and experience and it shows especially when they go up against veteran competition. And it's going to be like this for the next few years until the Rockets are able to field a team with players who possess both qualities. This is the price you pay when undergoing a total rebuild. And unless there's a Luka or a LeBron available in the next draft, you can expect them to draft (yet) another young player who'll need time to develop his basketball skillset.

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

tell Chriss Arnold alperen sengun says hi and danuel house and danula thesis....it would be nice to watch games once in a while before giving such a pathetic apologetic argument...

i just hope this franchise doesnt get moved to las vegas before they become good again....

19. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

dont worry top picks will cure all this lack of hard work, coaching and bbiq