1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 12/4/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Drogba

Drogba Member

Click on embed tweet and post the code on here.

2. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Just click embed tweet and copy/paste the code.

3. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Avoid 4th, 5th, and 8th seed

4. charlieaustin

charlieaustin Contributing Member

With the ball movement they had tonight he should get some good looks in the post.

5. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

LOL - let's not get too carried away..we beat Dallas, not San Antonio. We've still got a lot of work to do.

6. Chezzymann

Chezzymann Member

Im hoping DMO coming back soon and the rockets playing okay now (winning 4 of their last 5 games) combines to them being a good team again come January.

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Take that b*****!

8. Gabe0941

Gabe0941 Member

1 person likes this.
  9. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

But they were good threes b/c they had better ball movement which created good looks from the 3 point line.

10. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

I got you fam.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/pskqIjikYd">pic.twitter.com/pskqIjikYd</a></p>&mdash; Gabe Flores (@gb_flrs) <a href="https://twitter.com/gb_flrs/status/672993670291841024">December 5, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1 person likes this.
  11. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

I expected a real bump. Not a friendly exchange.

12. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Home in time to watch the replay of victory in little d!

[​IMG]

13. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Yeah that Bump worries me.......

Cuban and Harden did a see ya later bump / slap on the booty.

14. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I HOPE you quit posting :rolleyes:

Great win.

Trev, 100 made free throws every practice :mad: get to work.

15. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Glad with the win. But my gosh I cannot enjoy this Rockets team for the most part.

- I was going to point out Terrence Jones' defense in the P'n'R - but truthfully the entire Rockets' teams defense there is absolutely disgusting. This is a facet of D-Mo's game which goes unnoticed but is going to help us a lot. It's going to be a pleasant surprise seeing a high IQ player playing on the defensive end.

- For the life of me I cannot piece together the reasoning for Brewer playing so many minutes.

No he isn't a good defender this year.

No he isn't a good offensive player this year.

No he should not be getting plays drawn up for him where he gets the ball open in the corner.

Marcus Thornton has done a lot more than Brewer this season. Why is he not on the receiving end of these plays? It honestly makes no sense.

I really don't care at all about the fear of Thibs grinding our superstar into the ground. Dude is 26 years old earning countless millions. Grinding him into the ground? Give me a *****ing break. There are 18 year olds in Afghanistan doing 10000000x more work than basketball players. What a piss poor excuse.

We NEED Thibs' guidance on defense.
    Harden needs his dictatorship style of coaching.

Our most potent outing from 3 for the season and we barely won. Why? Because we give up way, way too many easy baskets to the opposing team.

I don't know about others but it makes me sick some of the lapses we have every game.

16. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

IF they can incorporate all the pieces and not have injuries like last year going into the playoffs they "SHOULD" be stronger than they were last year...I mean what I'm saying isn't shocking but it'll be interesting to see how far this team can go. I didn't expect no more than .500 basketball the first month or so anyways..time will tell =)

17. DenisM

DenisM Member

Can someone post the video of last year's playoffs, when there was some guy with broom talking **** to Dirk and Parsons?

18. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Will that guy be posting a video too?

19. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

That's it? I was expecting something a lot more. That's nothing to get ticked about

20. DenisM

DenisM Member

Haha, can't wait for DMo to come back and see how much elite he is going to make us. We go as much as Harden and Dwight take us, of course with the help of the other role players.