1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 11/10/2009

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

not sure the mavs have looked pretty tough this season

hopefully Terry trips over the carpet in the locker room hits his head on his locker and is knocked out cold for this game.

2. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

The mavs are favored by 6.5 points. Ouch. Should I put money on this game?

3. Deep Waters

Deep Waters Member

Brooks has got to keep Dallas' back-court on their heels. Making kidd play constant defense is one way to slow him down and somewhat out of transition. Finally, Rockets get a pinch of recognition, what a horrible attempt to try to soften Houston up! LET'S GO!

4. Tracy McGrady

Tracy McGrady Member

Haha me too

5. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Haha. Look. TMac has a CF account now.

Go easy. :D

6. Bleeding Red

Bleeding Red Member

lmao :D Lowry will be a handful for him. But hopefully Chuck, Luis and Landry will keep dirk quiet.

7. ROCKETrobert

ROCKETrobert Member

I predict Rockets win 104 to 102. Dirk is their main weapon. He averages 26 ppg. He is due for a down game.

8. digitalbreach

digitalbreach Member

my Dallas co-worker started talking trash last night. Should be a good game tonight, I hope our defense stops them late in 4th quarter.

9. Rox Red Glare

Rox Red Glare New Member

Lets go Rockets. Beat the dirty Mavericks! I love this team and am looking forward to a win tonight. We have to keep Dirk in check and thrash his 'soft cheese' defense. Brooks goes off tonight!

10. PKrish02

PKrish02 Member

Ooohhh, that is a tough one. Seeing that pissed off look on Deron's face and Boozer's O-for night was Priceless...

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Come on Mac. It is not YOUR team anymore. We all agree on that.Be grateful to be part of it.

12. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Someone needs to sneak in and kidnap him like in that Celtic Pride movie. ;)

13. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

I am so relieved to escape from the McGrady violence on the GARM and post in this thread.. phew..

Go Rockets! .. and I hope the Rockets have a game plan in place for the mitigating the Jet assault..

and I am concerned about who is gonna guard Dirk..

14. fnn2097

fnn2097 Member

Mavs are doing great right now, it'll be tough to beat them. However, i think we can shock them like how we shock the jazz. Going to be a high scoring game once again. Final score rox 111-109 mavs

15. Rudyball

Rudyball Contributing Member

I think this will be the best test of our team to date. I watched the Mavs-Lakers game, and Dallas is a no joke team. Even though Howard and Gasol didn't play it wouldn't have mattered IMO. They will be tough, and at the moment, are the front-runner for the best record in the west I think. They are loaded, and can run with us no problem.

It should be a fun game with both teams running all out, and the 6 1/2 points seems to be accurate to me.

I do love how our team is playing right now and they are tough as nails when they get a lead.

Go Rox!!

16. mrfirefly7

mrfirefly7 Member

Haha, if we need that kind of "accident" every game, we are in trouble. :D

17. MattM

MattM Member

Take the Toronto blowout with a grain of salt.

I heard on the radio here in Dallas that the Raptors were out shopping at Northpark a couple hours before the game.

18. MattM

MattM Member

I highly doubt Chuck, Shane and Carl are out shopping right now looking for new sweaters.

19. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Toronto plays zero d.

it's too early for me to start throwing out speculatives on game results, as I still am watching a team in creation. But I will say, no team plays harder for the entire game, and that's why the Rocket Smurfs are The Mighty Rocket Smurfs!!!! What a great group.

GO Rockets!

20. keez857

keez857 Member

Here's to Chuck shutting Dirk down. AB will torch the ancient Kidd tonight. Bench will be solid as always. 106 - 98 Rockets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.