1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 11/10/2009

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Oh no omgftwbbq :mad: plz keep terry in check at all times ...... rox killa can be mia in the 1st 3 quarter and then bang bang banggggggg we are dead >_<
    Its been proven

2. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

3. comehere2

comehere2 Member

aussie rockets fans, channel 1 HD.....

4. robby_33

robby_33 Member

Hell yeah! live on OneHD down under!! lets go Rockets! Chuck will keep Dirk down, Ariza & Brooks will do their thing..

5. albendei

albendei Member

I also agree that our best bet for Nowitzki is Hayes. I see Lowry having a great defensive game against Terry. The one that I am worried about is Marion, can shane guard him or scola/landry cuz is he a SF/PF?

6. VBG

VBG Member

I'm just REALLY hoping T-Mac isn't a distraction for the next game. All of this, is he going to play soon or not. Hopefully, the SG/SF don't feel like they have to prove anything

7. {icebox425}

{icebox425} Member

Hayes is good against back-to-the-basket power guys like Bynum and Garnett. He's not good against face-up finesse guys like Dirk. Dirk can shoot right over the top of Chuck, plus he'll drag him away from the basket where Chuck does his best work. We're better off with either Landry, Scola or Battier. Maybe even Ariza with his length could have a stint on him? It's not like Dirk is a physical beast after all.

8. rockets2

rockets2 Member

Marion is playing career type ball again. he is generating so many second chance for them with he's offensive rebounding. battier needs to kep him off the glass.

9. {icebox425}

{icebox425} Member

The first Rockets game of the season on One HD and I have a stupid uni exam! Of all the days it had to be this one! I guess I'll have to record it an watch it in SD :mad:

10. RocketsHero

RocketsHero Member

We win, go team!

11. Tracy McGrady

Tracy McGrady Member

I hope we win this, i know the mavs are a very good team, and they have great players like Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd, but I believe in my team, and we've done good so far, so I have faith in the rockets and i think there actually are possibilities of winning..let's see how it goes..

12. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Will be a tough one to win. SOMEONE PLEASE SHUT DOWN JASON TERRY! :mad:

13. TimBly15

TimBly15 Member

14. deshen

deshen Member

should be a W today

15. mms

mms Member

How did the GSW beat Mav? They often put BD on Dirk, lol. So our best bet would be Chuckwagon pushing Dirk out of the box.

AB is our version of ME and nobody in this Mav team is able to slow him down. I prefer putting Ariza on Marion and Shane on Howard.

16. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/31g0YE61PLQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/31g0YE61PLQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

17. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

mavs are just a bad matchup for us. they can run with us and also have bigs to play halfcourt. dampier will be a handful for hayes. dirk will be a handful for scola. we need to run them out of the gym because i dont see us getting lots of points in the halfcourt. Landry and Scola will need big games for us to win.

18. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

I highly doubt somebody other than Hayes will be on Dirk. The tougher matchup will be Marion-Battier/Marion-Ariza.

19. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Agree. This game is going to be fast so stamina and the bench will also be big factors in the outcome.

20. Drawkwa22

Drawkwa22 Member

Kinda worried about Howard being back... they just blew out Toronto...

Gonna need big defensive effort from Shane, Trevor and Chuck... tough matchups all over the court...

I LOVE how ESPN has been putting the Rockets even on matchups with DAL and LAL. Finally getting a little respect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.