1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 10/15/2012 (PRESEASON)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Linboy

Linboy Member

Give me a break wise sage. You sound like you need to take your humble pill.

I don't take it well to people who single out one player to bash. It's a team game get it? No one is putting Lin above the team.

2. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

Really? But didn't you just say "Jlin will be an all star if he is with Spurs!!!"

Last I checked, Tony Parker is still Spurs' starting PG, and he IS an all star. Grow some sense, riding the bench on a winning team doesn't make you an all star.

I am a fan of Lin too, but please try not to drive other fans away from Lin, if you really care about him. Nobody demands you to root for the Rockets. But at least show some manner, after all, you are on a Rockets site.

3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

After watching last night's game, I suspect DM will be acquiring a backup 1 at some point this preseason.

4. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Delonte West suspended by the Mavs, for conduct detrimental to the team. Lol, I've never seen a player get suspended for detrimental conduct after a win.

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Wow... sorry on behalf of other members who don't hate... pretty messed up for someone on here to talk to you like that...

1 person likes this.
  6. zcity

zcity Contributing Member

Just hopin' the horrendous defense played last night was the back to back and tired legs . . .

7. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

damn i just had a dream that Lamb turned into T-Mac and started off his rookie season ok then turned into one hell of a player and won Most Improved Player :confused:

8. alethios

alethios Member

[​IMG]

McKayla is not impressed by lack of effort.

9. onreego

onreego Member

Your name is Linboy, which I assume means you'll no longer root for the Rockets if Lin leaves.

10. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

He may be a Lin fan, but the other guy was the immature one in that conversation.

11. King Boo

King Boo Member

Learn basic grammar and spelling first.