1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Magic 3/1/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Dementium

Dementium Member

Just temper your expectations with him. He pretty much plays like this. 1 game he will be fantastic, 3 games average, and 1 game he will suck. Which I think is par for the course for most young players.

2. jlfans

jlfans Member

When you bench Lin in the 4th Q cause what?
    The game thread only views 104,524 with a WIN.
    I prefer to believe the coaching staff considering Lin's ankle.

3. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Dat math

4. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

why not disappear? a bad qt led to warm the bench the rest of game. what do you want to see? shoot from bench?

what not disappear? a good game led to complains from coach, "no more home run".

btw, i discussed with clutch regarding that specific qt which brought up by clutch. if you're not interested in that specific moment, please leave me alone. i don't have your guys capability to jump all over the place.

5. rokit

rokit Member

lin didn't disappear in the 3rd quarter. he just missed 2 or 3 shots, it happens. otherwise he did exactly what he does all the time.

beverley was just crazy good in the 4th.

6. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

He edited the fcking post.