1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Lakers 5/17/2009 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 7)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

sec 317 baby!

2. HCoog

HCoog Member

The entire off season, regular season and post season now does not matter. One more game that's it, buckle up

3. AXG

AXG Member

Go Rockets!!! Shock the world and beat the Fakers!

4. kaiftodai

kaiftodai Member

I really really believe that we are going to win this game because despite loosing by 40 points in game 5, the rockets will look at that game as an inspiration and make sure it doesnt happen again. They got 2 whole days to look at the videos and study it. WE WILL BE READY FOR THEM. AND PLUS, PLAYING ON SUNDAYS IS A GOOD LUCK CHARM FOR US. B.E.A.T. L.A.!!!

5. TimRox

TimRox Member

too bad that i have to work on sunday afternoon..

if rox win the first quarter, i will call in sick and probably quit my god damn job

go rox go

6. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Yeah so dont do this

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Can you please explain this, Señor Yoyo? :confused:

Do you mean:
    Section 317 will bring a baby.
    Section 317 is a baby.
    Section 317 will behave like a baby. OR
    Section 317 will make a baby.
    :confused:

Which one did you mean? :( Because you don't have a comma there, so I'm thinking you didn't mean to tell us that you'll be in section 317 and calling us "baby"... :eek:

#27 SwoLy-D, May 15, 2009
    Last edited: May 15, 2009
  8. CONAN 888

CONAN 888 Rookie

GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!DOMINATE FOR 48 MORE MINUTES. AND GIVE US THE REAL THOSE FAKERS THE RUDE HOLLYWOOD ENDING. THIS TEAM DOES HAVE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION.

9. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bi0s19M2mN4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bi0s19M2mN4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iikKzQwgBJc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iikKzQwgBJc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. djperm

djperm Contributing Member

One Game can make a Series, One Series can make a good team into a Great Team.

Let's be Great!

11. redcapital

redcapital Contributing Member

"we have no chance"

just enjoy the game

leave everything on court

but take the rims home - to Landry

12. zzwdds

zzwdds Member

they will do whatever they can to make the fakers to win the Sunday game.everybody please! think if we can do anything to avoid that. all we want is a fair game.

13. redcapital

redcapital Contributing Member

i think for Stern, it's already a win-win situation now.

Lakers win, they MAY have the "dream" match-up b/w kobe and lebron

Rockets win, biggest underdog story ever in the league history

14. chuckjl

chuckjl Member

Will be in attendance... hoping to get an effort like none other from our players.

Go Rockets.

15. zzwdds

zzwdds Member

if we fall in early foul trouble, they will kill us. it's gonna make us really upset if that happens.it seems like all we can do is prayer and enjoy the game no matter what is gonna happen.

16. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

the NBA will have it's story either way. ​

if the lakers and cavs meet in the finals then they have their "dream match-up" with kobe and lebron. however,

stage set. in the west. the rockets have both of their big men go down. and we all know what the rockets have gone thru this season, last season, season before that, and so on...

in the east you have another hungry team just gutting it out also. our beloved celtics. yeah, i hate paul pierce but he's got game. oh speaking of "he's got game" Jesus really does SAVE. and Jesus Shuttleworth is by far one of my favorite players ever since the UConn days I mean Coney Island days... the rest of the Celtics I dont really care for.

If we beat the lakers, as much as i want us to go in and beat denver and beat the cavs. (but that's just b/c i want to see what the look on all the analysts faces.

Yeah, I'm talking to you Robert Horry. havent seen you in the analysts seat after you're little "LA by 15 <chuckle chuckle>" before game 4.)

Think of a Boston/Houston Finals. yeah, all the "stars" are injured. yeah Ron Artest, Shane Battier, Jesus Shuttleworth, and Paul Pierce arent marketable.

but it would be a nice story for the papers. "two underdogs beat the odds to duke it out in the finals". and the Duke alum Shane Battier and the Rockets win the NBA championship. :D

-the idiot formerly known as einstein formerly known as proteus

17. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

It kills me. I'll be in the air during the entire game. I've got my parents taping it for me so I can watch as soon as I land in Houston.

I feel good about this game. We seem like we have karma on our side. Rockets win a tight game 93-87.

18. dingaaa

dingaaa Member

Clutch Baby!

19. jasona88

jasona88 Member

Rockets baby! :D

20. tofu--

tofu-- Member

LET US CRUSH OUR ENEMIES AND DEVOUR THEIR SOULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.