1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Lakers 3/30/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 29, 2007.

1. 99bb

99bb Member

I can't believe you dissed Yao either. 17 out of 21 is 0.809 which is very close to 0.858, his normal FT%. Only JLIII has better FT% than 0.809.
    Man, what are you expecting? :mad:

2. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

CLUTCH CITY

3. aaaccchhhooo

aaaccchhhooo Member

i never known that kobe was a flopper...that foul that he got on tmac for a 3 was good karma for kobe...he tried to flop so the ref would call offensive foul on Yao...good thing ref didn't fall for it

4. ysong00

ysong00 Member

5. yowyao

yowyao Member

could anyone here pls enlighten me why the f#@k laker fans boo luke walton everytime he touches the ball?

6. arif1127

arif1127 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

luuuuuuuuuuke!
    not booooo.

7. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Guess he's never watched 80's basketball with Lewis Lloyd and Michael Cooper...

8. solid

solid Contributing Member

I missed the game, just came in from the "outback." TMac shot below 30%, Alston shot 30% and took as many shots as Yao, and Kobe broke 50 and we still won!!!!! A miracle! Maybe this is the team of destiny!

9. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

Nice to see T-Mac dunking the ball again...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3gWLcpT-DBU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3gWLcpT-DBU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Capped & Uploaded By Me

10. fong

fong Member

when it's come to playoffs, he will do it more :p

11. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

i love how the team responds to mac's dunk. or even yao's layup off of howard's offensive board. this team just enjoys playing for each other and cheers for one another. chemistry is there.

12. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

On Lakers radio at the time of this play, color and pbp guys talked about how badly Tmac burned Kobe and went in for the left handed dunk, all you could hear was the crowd in the background going oooooooohhhhhh

13. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

BTW, anybody have a gif of this dunk?

14. rocket3forlife2

Lakers fans are still crying about loss to rockets

Lakers fans are still crying about loss to rockets.

There mad because a foul was not called on yao because of the pick he set...if you look at the link you will see that Kobe tried to sell it by running by sticking his butt out which hit yao leg and after Kobe got by yao turned around by that time Kobe had already clobbered t Mac on the shot....you look at it yourself, but from what I see it was obvious Kobe was trying to win a Oscar for best actor here.

http://downshizzle.com/gallery/albums/02.07/kobe 3 foul.gif

15. lastopsuburb

lastopsuburb Member

We won, that is it. Stop posting about what other fans say, it doesn't matter... Do you think they post every damn thread we post after losses? They probably will laugh their asses off :eek:

16. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

i never noticed how much of a flop that was, thats ALMOST as bad as Ginobilli

[​IMG]

17. Gay4Battier

Gay4Battier Member

omg not another thread about lakers fans

are they like the kings or something?

18. rocket3forlife2

Just goes to show you flopping don't always pay off. Kobe could have gone around Yao without touching him...I see other times when players try to do this I just hope they don't get rewarded for acting.

19. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

Wow. Dejavu!

Like...I heard this before about some other dude...like...um...some dude who use to hang in the air...um...can't...remember his name....um...

20. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

yeah its amazing how kobe acts like his right arm was shot when it made no contact with yao whatsoever