1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Lakers 10/28/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 26, 2014.

1. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I think it would be important to get Terry on the floor when Harden is off of it.

He can create off the Pick N Roll!

I think you would be best off putting a speed line up in.

Terry
    Daniels
    Pap
    DMO
    Black

That would be a good offensive lineup in regards to moving the ball.

2. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

lol. This. We did exactly what we were supposed to. Our defense looked better, our offense looked smoother. I have a hard time complaining about much last night.

3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

It was great to see Terry shooting wonderfully. I was very doubtful about his physical fitness. I like your comments about the game. Hopefully Daniels will get going soon too. Terry can be a good mentor for him.

4. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U0yzBgcl4SY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. jogo

jogo Member

Linsanity - 1 for 5, 7 pts. 4 TOs, all really bad. -17 eff rtg. 127 def rtg! Bad TOs, fouling 3pt shooters, getting scored on and getting blocked. Apparently will back up Ronnie Price once Ronnie Price is 100% again. Wow, Laker plan is for Lin to back up Ronnie Price, y'all. But I thought it was mean Mr. McHale?

Can someone tell me where to find eff rtg and def rtg per game?

6. torocan

torocan Member

The Rockets didn't have 5 players on the injury list, nor was their "star" returning from a 2 year lay off due to injury, nor was any of their starters over the age of 35.

Turnover was only part of the problem, if you take 5 players off the Rockets that season would have played out very differently.

Good job just picking out the "turnover" part. :rolleyes:

7. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

The +/- you can see in any espn box score. the def rtg is an advanced stat you can find on basketball-reference.com's box scores.