1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 4/3/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Luca

Luca Member

I hope you're wrong and we can get a win tonight.

2. GSWSFG49ers

GSWSFG49ers Rookie

the offseason could be a beautiful thing. pack him up and ship his ass out.

3. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

I hope ppat does well tonight... 20 points and 10 rebounds in a sad but brilliantly played loss.

On the other hand, I hope JLin scores 20 pts, 10 assists in a happy and brilliantly played win.

Need I say more?

4. wincan459

wincan459 Member

LOL, that is funny.

5. wincan459

wincan459 Member

Some sarcasm is well natured and fun to read but some other ones sound just b****ing, nothing quality to speak of.

6. hkomives

hkomives Member

What about TD exposing Lin.

7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Such ignorance...such bias...my word...

8. trock

trock Member

Considering the man took TD's starting job in NY and kept him back there with the Rockets, if anything, I think it's safe to say Lin's exposed TD.

9. jdhu

jdhu Member

Awesome! I will be in 108, let's go ROCKETS!

10. Steal&Deal

Steal&Deal Member

That's EXACTLY what he's been doing all year. If you don't see it you are the biased one. Look back to the first Dallas game - Lin played 18 minutes and Omer 20.

So I'm ignorant and biased because I don't think your starting point guard should sit 10-12 minutes in a row when playing well? Or sit the whole 4th quarter? THAT'S BIAS???? You've GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

11. jdhu

jdhu Member

I live near Sacramento and read the Kings message board often. I think most Kings fans would agree with you.

12. itstheyear3030

I guess I should have been clearer. I didn't mean to completely get rid of the LOF/LOH wars. Obviously there are people looking to get into arguments here over this topic, and that's their prerogative as this is ultimately a Rockets discussion board and Lin is a Rocket.

Everyone else can simply ignore both parties or selectively not ignore more rational people from both sides; that way we get less overall complaining and fewer weird derivations like LOFH, LOHH, LOFF, LOHF...now I'm confused :(. We can also avoid the ridiculous discussions of people being "real fans."

13. trock

trock Member

I agree.

14. Fyreball

Fyreball Member

You're obviously that guy that plays video games with the injury and fatigue settings turned OFF, aren't you? This entire post is absurd.

15. MrSabotage

MrSabotage Member

Like there's something wrong with playing with injuries off? Um do you really want to play a season with the Rockets and have someone like Harden be injured for the entire season in the first game?

16. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Member

Sacramento has more talent than HOU does, particularly without Harden. Cousins is a beast, Thornton and Evans are good scorer and Thomas is underrated. They are young and some of them are immature. But on talent they are better than Pat's supporting cast in Houston.

17. Arthurprescott2

Not going to be an easy game... PPatt and TD will come at the Rox with a chip on their shoulders. I hope Harden and Parsons are good to go!

18. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

you aren't being serious are you...? Never go full r****d man

19. muas2010

muas2010 Member

More raw talents but not enough BB IQ to go around. I agree with you on Thomas...guy is real good. If Lin gets into foul trouble again, might be a long game for Houston.

20. QuaDouble

QuaDouble Member

They have lots of very mismatched talent. I'd rather have Asik/Lin/Parsons supporting Harden though.