1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 2/10/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 9, 2013.

1. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

This one sure hurts a lot. Since we sure as hell aren't going to win Tuesday. And Wednesday there might be an even smaller chance of us winning. Sigh.

2. nickg

nickg Member

I don't get the Patrick Beverly nonsense....

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

dakota was one

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

we might make a move for the bear as backup now, or another decent energy guy

5. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

LOFs get jealous anytime anyone does good in lins spot. It happens every time TD has a good game off the bench.

6. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

nevermind the loss its most important to be in a good shape right before playoffs time...

7. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

So I just found out my future husband, D-Mo, has a twitter :eek:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Time for a game let win this one!</p>&mdash; Donatas Motiejunas (@DonatasMot) <a href="https://twitter.com/DonatasMot/status/300749859399536640">February 10, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    ...Bless his heart, you'd think he actually gets playing time by his enthusiasm /sigh. :(

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

he needs to get playing time.

9. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

Nonsense! We needs Cole's rebounding and post moves...oh wait.

He's a hard worker ♥
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Ok guys we are here time to rest big day tomorrow fix all mistakes and move forward !</p>&mdash; Donatas Motiejunas (@DonatasMot) <a href="https://twitter.com/DonatasMot/status/300856476958867458">February 11, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

Aw I love dmo, I was following him for a while and he was so excited when he reached 1000 and got verified lol his broken English tweets are so cute, wish he cracks the rotation soon =(

11. hocash

hocash Contributing Member

Jeez man. Negative much? We are gonna finish what we started on Tuesday. Complete destruction of the Warriors' way of life.

12. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Just got home from the game. Great game even though we lost. I finally get to see the team instead of through a screen lol. I definitely have to go to a game again. Cousins looks way bigger than he looks and damn the players are freaking tall in person. They don't look so tall through a screen. And that Jeremy Lin dunk was nasty. Haven't seen him dunk since he was a Knick.

13. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Ball game, regroup and on to the next one.

14. TheSource

TheSource Member

15. soupman

soupman Member

We lost for two reasons: (1) poor defense against drives into the paint, and (2) Parsons and Delfino were 7 for 25 overall and 3 for 15 from three. It happens. Inexperienced team on the road and we have been poor on the road all season. I hope Motiejunas and Jones develop some defensive presence soon because it would be great to have their interior scoring.

16. archinkent

archinkent Member

Horrible loss, but at least Portland and LA lost, and Utah lost yesterday so it's not too bad.

17. scaramanga

scaramanga Member

Stay positive guys... The Kings would have beaten any team if they were That motivated.... I believe they fought hard not to be embrassed like GSW..

18. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

We cannot afford excuses so we should've won, period. How in the world did Thomas get 13 FTs, was our defense that bad? Seems like McHale really doesn't want to use more than 9 players and Aldrich went to being a zero again.

19. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

hahah:grin: and bless hearts of all of us here...we have more enthusiasm than les and morey:grin::grin::grin: