1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 12/15/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 15, 2015.

1. malakas

malakas Member

Drogba is a Harden only fan. He rather say that everyone is the devil than to admit his idol is to blame.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Didn't harden2capela get banned?

3. malakas

malakas Member

unfortunately this forum is littered by more than one harden only fan. Disgusting.

4. chandlerbang21

Didn't watch the game huh. Add 7 turnovers and countless defensive lapses to hardens total lol.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Was it that guy that had an argument with Yung-T bro?

6. Drogba

Drogba Member

I'm a Harden only fan because I refuse to blame this team's failure solely on a player averaging 30 and 7 and continues to improve his percentages every week? A flawed roster, is a flawed roster.

The great Dwyane Wade, the two way monster and leader supreme once led the Heat to a 15 game win season, same with Kobe who missed the playoffs in his prime. The sooner people realize it's a team game the better.

Our fans want James to average 30/7/8 on 50/40/90 shooting while playing elite defense & turning the ball over less than Curry & LeBron. Seems unrealistic to me.

Brewer, Ariza, Dwight, Lawson, Jones all suck because they suck not because of James Harden. The only players apart from him that would get any burn on the contending teams are Beverley & D-Mo. The blame is on Morey for building a flawed roster for a system predicated on shooting 3's and failing to hire a competent coach.

There are no elite defenders, no two way players, no shooters, no playmakers on this team. This is his fault not Harden.

7. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Harden is great at turning out stat lines that would have you think he had a great game if you didn't actually watch / digest what you were seeing.

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this.

9. malakas

malakas Member

No. You are a harden only fan because 99% of your posts in this forum are about Harden and how perfect he is and how the fans here are out of place to even dare to critisize him.
    Tell me if Harden has any flaw? Does he bear any blame for the situation right now?

10. sew

sew Member

Lawson on the season:

6 pts 4 ast 33% FG 30% 3pt 68% FT in 26 MPG.

How much are we paying him again?

11. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I watched the game and he was fantastic in the 2nd half. He's the reason we even had a mini comeback.

I agree his numbers can be misleading but 33 on 10/18 shooting is still 33 on 10/18 Shooting. That is highly effecient basketball.

He started slow but he was not the reason we lost last night.

I would blame dwight, coaching and pretty much all the bigs last night.

Sac bigs had 61 points and 27 rebounds houstons bigs had 21 points and 12 rebounds or something garbage like that. That is just not acceptable to be beating on the boards that bad every game.

We can blame shooting we can blame defense but the real reason we lose is because we're getting man handled on the boards every night. This isn't a new problem it's been like this for a few years but its reached epic porportions so far this season.

12. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Disagree with this line of thinking.

Really is crazy how easily people now just brush off how good this guy is.

1 person likes this.
  13. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Harden scores a lot of points in extended garbage time in the 2nd half

We will be down 10-15 and then make a pretender run with Harden scoring only to end up losing the game.

I want to see Harden scoring right from the onset of the 1st quarter and be aggressive. Usually when he comes out like that and has 12-14 point 1st quarters we win.

14. KlutchQT

Because there's no difference between saying (1) Harden isn't good and (2) Harden did not have a great game, right? Come on.

15. KlutchQT

Nowhere did I say he was the reason we lost last night. I'm speaking in particular about people who run down his stat line as though it is proof positive that he is immune from criticism on any given night.

1 person likes this.
  16. YOLO

YOLO Member

things HOF say

17. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Meh, really the first line of my post was the only one I intended to direct at your post. And I guess I do see what you mean when you say a good stat line doesn't automatically mean good game, but it's been pretty ridiculous how easily some posters just brush off these outstanding games basically because we lost.

The 2nd line is at the sentiment a good chunk of this board has taken. It seems for some that it doesn't matter what he does anymore. He has a game with 1 egregious defensive slip and the mob with their pitchforks are out trying to sell the BS that he was a train wreck the ENTIRE game. Take too many shots and he's a ball hog, doesn't take enough shots and he obviously doesn't care about the game.

18. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

I for one am a big Harden fan.

If he plays all game like he did in that stretch in the 4th. Dude might score 90 points.

Dwight won't be too happy.

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I might get called a homer for this. But it looked good to me. He certainly contributed way more than our 23 mill a year baby huey. I'm starting to understand why Kobe was so hard on him. He's playing just like he was in LA and he's not injured.

20. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

This pretty much sums it up. Harden is playing better defense believe or not (According to some stats) than he did during the 13-14 season. What that means is he is not the entire problem because we won 50+ games that year. We don't have any good role players besides Dmo and Capela (Maybe Thornton if you don't really count his defense) and one is seeing less minutes and the other is still pretty rusty. Dwight is taking up a huge share of money and producing nothing in return. He doesn't even give a consistent superstar center defensive effort anymore which is supposed to be his job. At what point do really start to realize that the guy who won't box out, can't set a good pick, commits stupid foul after stupid, cries about getting touches then when he gets them bricks all over the place like a damn rookie is one of our major problems on this team. He's acting exactly how the media said he would act.