1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 1/14/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 13, 2022.

1. spankz141

spankz141 Member

I think Josh Christopher will be a good player in this league. He does not take bad shots and mostly plays with composure. I believe CP3 is a big fan of his and hopefully Christopher can learn from him.

Patience and Joe Rocket like this.
  2. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

OK but do they know where to move when he has the ball is the question. Because they arent moving so at this point they dont know where to move or they just dont listen him which means he's lost the lockeroom.

3. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Just be glad you didnt watch the game.

BigShasta and hakeem94 like this.
  4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

judging from the highlights silas made alpi into a mere 3 pt shooter...WHAT A DUMB DUMB DUMB COACH
    like father like son...

Joe Rocket likes this.
  5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

lol it doesnt matter alpi blocked so many shots at the rim this season and every freaking single time its an offensive rebound and a basket

someone should make a video compilation based on it in order to fire silas finaly! he overcome his father ...cant make this stuff up!!!!

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

they just going off of how his coach is giving him the shitty treatment... if your coach doesn't respect you why would the teammates?
    you dont forget that stuff its basketball 101

7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

I AM A PROPHET
    @Bobbythegreat
    @Ankara1923
    @aaquaa

8. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

that's exactly what i was thinking while watching the game, and imho there are only three possible off-court scenarios which could lead to this:
    1) lack of coaching - they no longer scrimmaged, no longer had film sessions or silas never tried to point out problems to seek improvement;
    2) bad vibes, poor chemistry - players no longer trusted each other, no longer compared notes on plays, no longer hung around in daily life;

and, this is exactly the third scenario i could think of.

till now, the improvement of individual is noticeable (say JC, JG and Sengun), but as a team, we are playing the most ugly basketball i could ever imagine, it's called coach-less.
    if Stone feel okay with this very situation, then it's horrible, bc on the one hand it's unfair to those four young prospects, which is no better than a waste of their freshman year, on the other hand, it's a setback to our rebuilding process.

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i am gonna trust you on JC and JG since i dont watch games recently but i am sorry what kind of individual improvement you saw on sengun?
    id say none...
    hes the same player that we got just more foul prone (tho to be fair to silas it may be mostly on the refs...)
    and now he even starting to transform into a 3 pt chucker...

i see no improvement and development on contrary silas is making him unsure of himself and kinda problematic player that cant stay on court...

DeBeards likes this.
  10. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

His D getting a liiiiiiiiittle better, n he learning to stay in the game instead of being stuck in useless foul troubles…just wanna keep ya in the loop,
    As for bricking 3, just allow the kid to shoot one or two a game, that won't bother anyone.

#710 DeBeards, Jan 15, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
    Patience likes this.
  11. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

How about jumping to the next game thread, trading GIFTS for a little while…
    Let's goooooooooooooo

sirjesse likes this.
  12. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

DeBeards and hakeem94 like this.
  13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

lol what? i thought his defense was much better to start the season...but perhaps you know better

hes learning to stay in games and out of foul trouble?
    how come? when he didnt even play for 2 weeks.... when that even happened? he was fouling a lot just before getting injured and last night if i am not mistaken he had 3 fouls which is a lot for 12 minutes...

half of his shots were 3s last night.. thats not his game..

you cant learn to shoot 3s taking 1-2 3s a game ....just ruining his flow in on other areas not being able to be himself

he better send him to g league to work on his jumper by taking 20 jumpers a night just like jalen green if thats the goal

DeBeards likes this.
  14. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

Hey he is working on it, give him some time

[​IMG]

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

you cant learn to shoot 3s by taking cuople of 3s a game... youll not learn anything and will lose your rhythm because your minutes and opportunities are scarce anyway

need to be sent to g league and fire 20 shots a game... thats how you learn to shoot jumpers...
    if only Cylus werent a clueless moron

DeBeards likes this.