1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 3/28/2005

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 27, 2005.

1. famicom

famicom Member

I have a feeling we could hit another golden age of Rockets....remember those straight sellouts at home for a couple seasons? Just takes a couple more steps to get there...

2. Rivaldo2181

Rivaldo2181 Contributing Member

I guess not, but i HATE Boringball Asstros talk with a passion. I have turned off AM radio the past couple days because that's all they seem to talk about. And John Grenata and those loser callers really think they are funny going on and on trying to be sarcastic about some dude named redding. It wasn't funny at all after about the first 30 seconds or so. Oh well, that's why we have CD's. Peace out.

Thank God cause cause most Americans know nothing about the beautiful game, I'd rather hear no soccer talk than morons spout about something they know nothing about much like most those US ESPN announcers.

Maybe once the Rox advance to the second round we can have some real sports talk rather than asstros talk.

3. moligity

moligity Contributing Member

I hope they talk about the Astros all day tomorrow. That would be sweet.

4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Rivaldo, estou adivinhando mas acho que 'ce e brasileiro "pra valer."

Ou 'tou errado, rapaz?

5. mirror_image

mirror_image Contributing Member

6. bigbodymoe

bigbodymoe Contributing Member

exactly i wish everybody would think that way instead of getting caught up in who you like and who you want to be on the floor yof. as long as we win i dont care who plays how many mins