1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 10/29/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 29, 2014.

1. HTM

HTM Member

that would be on the high side... I think last year it ranged from like 13 on the low end to like 24 on the high end... we were on the high end last year too

2. i3artow i3aller

Very interested to see Exum in a real game. Feel spoiled getting to watch Houston play back to back nights. :cool:

3. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Well. Lots of our B2B are based on the three teams in Texas format, and the fact that when we travel to the east coast, we also play a multitude of games in quick format. There is no back in forth but a quick turnaround to make sure our team isn't going back and fourth or doing a rodeo road trip style like the Spurs.

We got f'ed because of location.

4. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Anyone else really like the leadership and attitude of the squad this year? Harden and Howard aren't the most vocal of leaders. That combined with losing Parsons playing for a contract and modeling ops, Asiks cancer attitude, and all the attention Lin gets for a variety of reasons while replacing them with veteran leaders and committed defenders in Ariza, Terry and the hustle and professional attitude of an NBA rook in Papanikolau seems to be quite noticeable.

Sorry for the terra bad run-on :cool:

5. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

I'm not sure i would say harden isnt vocal, the guy wouldnt shut up yesterday, lol

6. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Well our two Superstars didn't play a lot of minutes so they should be fresh and ready to go. I expect a dominate performance by D12 and another great outing by Harden.

Rockets 104
    Jazz 97

7. cbk41

cbk41 Member

New team culture. He's stated himself that he isn't a very vocal leader.

8. kemah

kemah Member

lo

Strange as every report and even the announcers last night were that Harden has been very vocal since FIBA. Last night he seemed very vocal.

9. p10maggs

p10maggs Member

Who would be a better rockets fit?

Parsons or Hayward?
    I vote hayward.

10. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Im so into Derrick Rose playing i forgot we had a game lol

11. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If I've got Root Sports Rocky Mountain (Jazz broadcast), will it be blacked out in Houston?

12. bmd

bmd Member

Yes it's blacked out for Houston.

13. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Bittersweet to see Kevin with Calvin instead of Bill Doleman... Let's see if they have the same chemistry as Calvin and Bill did.

14. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

I feel those would be a total wash. I think Hayward is the better one on one player so he could control the offense when James sits. Parsons fit the team better, in my opinion.

If I had to pick, I would go with Hayward. Not out of hate for Parsons, but this team really needs a second playmaker and Hayward is better than Parsons in the respect.

But, I rather have Ariza over those two. Hayward and Parsons aren't the three point shooter or defender Ariza is.

15. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Does Kevin Eschenfelder age? I swear he looks the same as he did when I first saw on TV in 2004.

16. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*slams head on table

17. cbk41

cbk41 Member

I should of stated it as "hasn't" been a vocal leader. I know he has been making strides and this new team culture has further reinforced it.

18. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

I hope Mchale makes an effort to develop a bench. He can't just ride Howard and harden all year if we're planning on making a wcf run.

19. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Agreed, but I found it odd that I saw so many comments about riding H & H into the ground after they played 30 minutes last night.

20. delis

delis Member

i hope Pap will finally hit some tonight