1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 1/4/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 3, 2016.

1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

If you aren't going to watch them when they are bad, don't bother coming back when they are good.

2. onreego

onreego Member

Wait...you dont watch egg ball but you watch fake wrastlin? :p

3. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Yes Yes Yes

4. i3artow i3aller

To Infinity and Beyond!
    [​IMG]

5. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

At this point I hope the rockets keep losing so they can get a decent pick and also so no one becomes untraceable and Maury can clean house. I want a entire new team I'm starting to hate our players. They are so lazy and I just want them and the coaching staff gone. They have turned my team into a joke I want them all gone.

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

They are not just bad they don't care. They don't deserve our support. I love the Rockets organization but these players and coaches don't deserve anyone to watch them.

7. marky :)

marky :) Member

Agreed.

Doesn't seem like they really give a ****. I'd rather re-watch the 2000 to 2010 Rocket seasons than this debacle we have going on this season.

8. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

[​IMG]

9. chandlerbang21

Agreed. its sad watching teams like kings fight till the end for a win even with their losing culture while the rockets look like they will give up if facing any adversity.

10. chandlerbang21

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

11. malakas

malakas Member

I am so sick i cant sleep at night. I hope the rockets can help make my health better and not worsen my delirium u.u please play well finally. The jazz is not a beast their offence is awful and they are so injured.

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

In years past I thought like this. Now? Eh. It's hard for me to get pumped about a team that plays like they don't care. I still watch unless I have something better to do, but I can't fault anyone who says they're done and will only come back when the Rockets come back.

13. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

lolz.

14. Nook

Nook Member

I normally would agree with you.... but this isn't a team limited by talent and rebuilding or fighting hard.

This is a team that quite frankly has no pride or dedication.... if they don't give a ****, please tell me why the fans should?

I will personally continue to watch because it is an obsession.... but I cannot blame fans for looking at these LOSERS (and yes they are losers) stumble through another listless performance.... or when the media pressure gets too high, win a game and then claim everything is back to normal.

15. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

you are only as good as your record says.

Fans get way too worried during the season, we only need to qualify for the Playoffs and take it from there.

16. Nook

Nook Member

They are not showing any signs of becoming a good basketball team.

They have played nearly half a season and the effort, execution, defense and focus are all terrible.

The Rockets will have to play better to even make the playoffs and they are not beating the Spurs or Warriors in the first round.

Lets see them go on a 15-5 type tear before we show them any real respect, because honestly they have not earned it.

17. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

The Rockets were a top 5 offense and defense in December. That is a sign of a good basketball team.

18. malakas

malakas Member

I didnt know good bball teams had 4 losing streaks and was considered normal.:confused: or that good bball teams were under 0.500 or 8th seeds.:confused:

19. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

i've pretty much quit caring about watching this team - they (meaning harden) clearly don't care about playing. so i'll find plenty of better ways to spend my time.

but rest assured, when they give a **** again and put out a good product, i'll be right back watching... and there's literally nothing larsv8 or anyone else can do about it.

20. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Win.

If we win this one and follow it up against the Jazz in Houston, we'll be right around .500 again.

We have to remain in that capacity to make the playoffs.

I hate how we're playing, but the idea of entering the playoffs at a 5-6 seed, and turning it on is appealing. It's a pipe dream, but I'll never be a fan of blowing it all up.

Les isn't either.