1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Hornets 10/9/2007 (PRESEASON)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Barkley

Barkley Member

That's what preseason means. I'm noc concern on Yao or Tracy It'll be all about Brooks, Landry, Scola, etc...:)

2. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Less than a month away!

I can't wait!

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

*wipes away a tear*

Seeing the game thread is like seeing an old friend that's been gone far too long. :)

4. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

seriously been having a girl issue over the past few days and need something to take my mind off

and look who comes back today to do just that....thats why i LOVE my rockets.

on a side note, my productivity today is going to be pretty bad at work going to be figidty all day until its game time

5. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Fo' Sho'...It's been a LOONNNGGGG Summer (albeit exciting!)!!

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

The game does not seem to be on here in Austin.

:(

DD

7. zong

zong Member

Just need to see new faces of our players, and plus need to see the Rox to get a W from the Hornets that team we had a trouble with them last two years.

8. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Exacly!!! Now we can come back down to earth................... This is going to be a tough and tricky team to win against,it will be a test of our will against theirs. If we can win against the hornets then we can win against anyone! :p

9. MoJoV3

MoJoV3 Member

They've definately have had a tough time with the Hornets. In the past the Rockets just seem to have had fits with teams with good point guards, that can run a good pick and roll.....or just quick guards period. We have the guards now. We're going to be able to wear teams down this year with our guards. Steve, then Mike....or vice versa...especially when Steve and Mike's in the game together (ex. Bibby and Bobby)......Bonzi coming off the bench. Luther with all the running around he's gonna be doing.

Preseason is finally here. It's been a LONG summer. 7:00 can't come fast enough. This will be an enjoyable game no matter how long Tracy and Yao plays.. I wanna see what Jackie Butler can do....How Aaron Brooks plays in a real NBA game. Bonzi play.....in shape. I know Steve wants to put on a good first/second impression for the Rockets fans. Mike James too. Most importantly, how Scola adjusts to the NBA.

10. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

i don't know. i might have to download one of those streamline software and watch it online. :mad:

11. yaofan07

yaofan07 Member

Thanks a lot, but which one is the best? there's like 10 links for the rockets game: cctv or shtv- then for both of those there's tvants, sopcast, ppmate, vgo, tvu?

first rox season i'm not at home :( to watch the games, stupid austin networks

12. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I typically use either Sopcast or TVU for CCTV5

13. yaofan07

yaofan07 Member

Thanks a lot!
    All i do is click a link when the game starts?

14. IC2000

IC2000 Contributing Member

ditto

15. IC2000

IC2000 Contributing Member

Go to download.com and dl sopcast. Install it before the games starts. It should take less than a half hour. Then click the link.

16. AkeemTheDreem86

55th baby **** YEAH!

17. rusHour

rusHour Contributing Member

exactly how ive been for a week now. someone befriend hiro and fastforward time a bit :D

i cant see tmac, yao, battier or scola playing more than 15min this game. we are going to see a lot of small lineups tonight.

18. russian88

russian88 Contributing Member

Channel 37 for comcast

19. conquistador#11

I woke up and it was basquetbol season :)
    let's do this.

20. yaofan07

yaofan07 Member

Uh oh, I can't run any of the p2p video programs b/c I have a mac... any solutions?