1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Heat 11/1/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've defended Harden for so long but here lately he has gotten worse at thinking he is something he is not. He's no Curry and definitely not the best player in the world. He is going to turn into the most hated player in the league if he doesn't change his tone real quick. What he should have said there was "I've been playing really really bad" hold up to your faults JH !!!!!

2. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I'd trade 8 more Texans wins for 1 Rockets win right about now.

3. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well when you look at the talent they shouldn't be this bad. This team relies so much on Harden and hitting 3's and when both are off its impossible to win.

4. conquistador#11

wtf happened? i had to do some things on honey do list, we're up so no big deal. I came back and we lose!!!! surreal. well, we're the city of houston so it's not so surreal.

5. Rocketsnbeyond

According to Harden the team couldn't make any threes and thought that he didn't shoot enough. There is no I in Team but there is one in "I can't shoot."

6. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We hard capped ourselves for this?

7. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

I liked how Bill Worrell called out Howard and his "not playing on back to backs" bull****. That **** only adds to our chemistry woes.

8. rocketsmetalspd

WTF! I had to make some errands at half time come back to watch the team lose by 20 again. Morey needs to make some moves. I hate to say but Howard needs to go and TJones can join him. Knee jerk reaction and desperate I am. I have had enough of DH12 and TJones. Try and see IF Cousins can be had.:)

9. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

what is the deal with Dwight? Is he saving himself so he can score that big contract next offseason?

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

what exactly did he say?

11. houstontexans

houstontexans Member

$22 million dollars and Rockets allows Howard to rest one game of back to back? He makes milions so he should play every game.

12. OTMax

OTMax Member

Harden not taking responsibility, shocker. He's got his shoe deal so he's not worried. A player with pride would pissed or cry or anything showing he cares.

13. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

If his own coach never holds him responsible, why would Harden blame himself?

14. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Rockets are going to win tomorrow. You heard it here first.

15. Rocketsnbeyond

When you party too much you can't shoot. Harden was 0-10 behind three. Therefore Harden was partying too much yesterday.

16. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

No chance dude

17. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

First of all, Cousins ain't getting dealt by Sactown. Not now anyway. Secondly, Cousins is day-to-day with a sore Achilles. So even if he was on the trading block, you sure you wanna roll the dice on that?

18. rocketsmetalspd

He does deserve it. Morey needs to trade him. Howard is done being the go to guy on a team. He also never got his post game going. He is now on the down side of his career with his injuries and continue knee issues. Rockets would be better serve trade him but knowing Morey he will not pull the trigger.

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

The funniest thing about this is I was looking at our schedule during the preseason and I thought we could lose just 2 games in a 2 month period,, boy was I wrong.

20. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Near the end of the game talked about how "if you want to win your stars have to play" and mentioned the uncertainty of when Howard is going to play as something that's negatively contributing to our start.