1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Hawks 3/19/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 19, 2016.

1. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

If Howard can't use Gorilla Glue on hi hands he shouldn't start

2. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

lol what he goes quiet in one quarter, had 16 in the third to keep us afloat

he did his job, where was everyone else, can't expect him to carry the team every night. This is why we are not a good team, need consistent efforts from others every night

3. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Harden & Howard dont give a ****... it's clear as day, Harden with his continuous lazy, moronic bounce passes and typical matador defense and Howard is a simpleton that can't play smart defense after 12 yrs in the league... it's time we let these 2 losers go

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

I would rather Harden do nothing in the 4th with zero turnovers than do nothing with 3 turnovers within the last 5 minutes of the game.

5. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

We lost 2 games this season to the Hawks because of dwight he refuses to go out and defend Horford when he shot 3s and it was the differnce both games.

6. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

The Rockets need a real starter caliber PG so we don't have to watch James with the ball constantly turning it over. A PG that can actually do something. Beverley didn't do s***.

7. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

I would...Howard should be coming off the bench in my opinion

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

well the good news is that Harden only had 3 turnovers tonight. ;)

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Agreed. There was no defense so I'm ok with Ariza sitting. I know for a fact DMO would have at least tried to get out on the shooters or play some help defense with the inevitable SWITCH ON DEFENSE.

10. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Harden didn't do anything when it mattered, which was the 4th Q. I won't say he was the main reason the team lost tonight but he didn't do what he needed to do when the game was still right there. I feel JB is the biggest culprit of this game actually.

11. Misa

Misa Member

I might cheer for San antonio, they are the only ones who could compete with Warriors but the Rockets??? **** ****

12. HtownRock

HtownRock Member

Why is Goudelock still not in the game. JB is a moron.

13. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

yeah blame the stars.....the fact that we have a poor bench is what kills us

14. yuko_dude

yuko_dude Member

Bev wasn't our only problem today, when he plays OK, he is a good complimentary to Harden.

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

And they all came within the last 5 minutes of the game(I think. Have to check the play by play).

16. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Yeah never mind his repeated half-hearted lazy bounce passes that were picked off for easy buckets and his dribbling the air out for 22 secs with no where to go...

17. Misa

Misa Member

And the Clippers destroyed us :grin:

18. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

When it mattered....the whole 48 minutes matters, not just the last 5-6 minutes of a game

The Warriors put teams away before the last 5-6 minutes of games usually

19. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Isn't this basically LMA or Melo? Mid range shooters who can occasionally hit a three but aren't known for defense or great passing.

20. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

no, I'm pretty sure you're right. Pretty sure they all happened within about 90 seconds.

on edit: box score says the first one in that stretch was credited to Beasley, then Harden's two. Says Harden's first TO was a bad pass in the 3rd quarter.