1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Hawks 11/5/2016 (HARDEN vs. HOWARD)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

So you have never watch any breaking news in your life to realize that most breaking news about disaster will almost get very high rating?

It's not about complaining, it's just the human nature that like to see crash and burn.

2. jdjd

jdjd Member

I'm almost positive the team we see playing right now will NOT be the team we are running with after Christmas. Morey will definitely make at least one move (not to mention the addition of Bev and DMo). The NBA planned for us to struggle coming out of the gate with the incredibly hard road schedule to start the season. As long as we can stay around the 500 mark while having almost all road games, we'll be ok. Not to beat a dead horse about reffing, but the ref's always favor the home teams, so later in the season when the schedule starts to even out, hopefully we'll be running with our playoff team, getting some W's.

BigShasta likes this.
  3. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

BWHAHAHA

4. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

We said this last year and the most we got was Dmo almost traded and Michael Beasley. One of the few bright spots of last year was Beasley somehow though Morey managed to keep Sewer and trade Beasley. MB might not be that good of a player but Ill take him over Brewer any day. Brewer **** the bed and is still ******** the bed and is still and will still be on this team because Morey likes him it seems. I no longer have confidence in Morey to work magic. A year ago though I sounded just like you.

5. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

right now all we can hope for is Dmo returns healthy and he can be our second option on offense/lead the bench. I still don't know what the Rockets will do to solve their rebounding issues, it's always been a problem but this season is the worst.

I do not see Beverly thriving in this offense