1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Grizzlies 11/25/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 24, 2013.

1. jeffrds

jeffrds Member

This league pass' gotta be good for something, lol.. Even if it's for screen captures haha

2. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

There was a unit of 5 that finished the game because they played well to end the third and begin the 4th.

We struggled to get a grove going all game and that group start to feel it so he made the correct decision to ride them.

3. RRockets

RRockets Member

This is really funny.

JLin to Pat: this is how you dribble!
    Pat to Lin: ok, got it. But that was counterclockwise. I'll do the opposite.

4. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

That GIF of Lin and Mchale shows they genuinely like each other despite what many here may think...kinda like an annoying uncle or dad figure.

5. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Good job :)

6. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

I remember when he tried this last year, a ton of people gave McHale a ton of hell. It was against the Grizzlies on the road as well.

Regardless, I think today showed that we need Harden's playmaking ability and just the threat of him on the court. Today also showed that we still need to get better on our post spacing and passing. This was a great win though, regardless of the fact that they didn't have Gasol.

7. jeffrds

jeffrds Member

Well, since all games on gamepass are available on-demand for replays, whenever you guys wanna see something funny, or a good play or w/e just ask and I'll upload it.

1 person likes this.
  8. mig0s

mig0s Member

Is it me or thats kinda unsportsmanship like? Shouldnt lin shake hands with the other team? Anyways hope he doesnt get fined lol

9. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Ops, your bad ! Keep drivin Casspi and Garcia !

10. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

I think it's safe to say cisco is in a slump though

11. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Ever try to run with a groin injury ? People say the dumbest things sometimes. This wasn't a YMCA pickup game. What if it decided to rip on the next step at full speed ?

12. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Okay, I am super dead @ Jeremy running off like that towards the end. Maybe he needed to use the bathroom? LOL.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You can foul someone while walking. The Grizzlies aren't trying to play keep away in the middle of the game lol.

14. xAliceInChains

I had the toughest time keeping the game on in that first half, there was a point where Lin passed a 3 then Garcia passed and then Casspi passed on open 3's and I was in shock. Glad we got it together and pulled this out on the road.

15. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

16. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Also that Harden gets the toughest defender. That way Lin will get a easier defender, and all those other guys like Conley are too small for Lin.

Harden would have had a shadow in Tony Allen tonight. I'm sure Tony would have gave him trouble (as he sometimes does) and maybe Harden even has one of those ugly games...but he would have taken Tony off of a guy like Lin for the rest of the night, and let Lin torch smaller guards.

18. red32

red32 Member

:grin: Asik is like "wth"?

19. PnRScreen

PnRScreen Rookie

Is that a bird?? Is that an eagle??

NOOO....it Jeremy Lin.

Man, kid can really run.

20. RikSmits

RikSmits Member

Good defensive effort.

Omer playing strong in the 4th quarter, Casspi scoring 11 of his 16 points and getting 3 rebounds in the 4th quarter.