1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Grizzlies 10/25/2013 (PRESEASON)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 25, 2013.

1. matthewsq

matthewsq Member

Maybe Lin is still sick and he told Mchale. Why would Mchale force him to start if his not in the best condition? I dont care when he plays but we are judging from preseason games. Anyways Go Houston Rockets

2. KTC

KTC Member

He's probably still a little concerned about the calf injury lingering a bit.... he'll be fine as the season goes on....

3. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Lionel Hollins was very underrated. Should have never been fired. Memphis will regret it!

4. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

I agree, I think he was good coach, I don't know why they got rid of him.

5. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

I thought he demanded a raise and they are cheap.

6. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Yep, I’m a dork who never get some of the black humor that has to take a toll on a player of your favorite team.

7. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

we should pick up lionel

guy is great at defense