1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 5/14/2015 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 13, 2015.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

All I ask is for Tony Brothers not to ref game 7.

2. Remix

Remix Member

Toyota Center will be rocking Sunday after this. Wow what I would do for a ticket

3. frontline94

frontline94 Member

would i be exaggerating if i said this is the biggest rocket win in the last 20 years? (hopefully, itll be superceded by game 7)

4. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Best I remember since Mario Elie blowing a kiss to the Phoenix crowd/bench after sinking the 3.

5. OKCRocket

OKCRocket Member

Can someone start a "Is the the greatest non-finals victory thread" Please. Can't find out how to do it myself (too drunk). This tops Eddie in '97, kiss of death and 13 in 33 in my opinion

6. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

harden gets plenty of rest and goes off on Sunday does anybody know what time it should be on Sunday.

7. bro2044

bro2044 Member

lol I was STILL the whole 4th too, and my sound was off because hearing the opposing crowd just gets under my skin. This happened and I jumped up and started yelling "THATS IT!!!! OH MY GOD THEY'RE GONNA DO IT!" lol

8. frontline94

frontline94 Member

howard punked him

9. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Finally ... the Rockets found their heart. They fought back. All that we were asking for. And look at the results.

Smith and Brewer who were playing so bad in this series hit their stride. Irrational confidence. High variance.

I also think the Clippers are feeling the fatigue. Gotta like our chances in Game 7. Don't let this golden opportunity go.

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Clutch City, baby.

11. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Doesn't even give the Rox any credit...

12. alethios

alethios Member

Good things happen when I don't DVR the game and just watch it instead. Un-facking-real! I'm still in shock over what just happened.

Heart of a champion is making a comeback!!

13. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Me too. I was silent barely even moving during the 4th quarter....what a run.

14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

haha you know someone turned the game off in the 3rd quarter that was tired and went to bed. now they wake up in the morning and see the rockets win by double digits hahahah

15. hooroo

hooroo Member

They did though. The refs had already handed this game to the Clippers in the 3rd quarter. The choke was epic and delicious.

16. nemac

nemac Member

Lol finally they update NBA.com to make the rockets the large feature image!

17. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

Actually he complimented the D as he should have. For a minute I thought Memphis was out there.

18. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

It absolutely is. But then again, what else can compare when you've only been to the 2nd round twice in 18 years?

I still can't believe what I just witnessed.

19. bro2044

bro2044 Member

man... I can't agree with you there man. I like where your head is, but Eddie's buzzer beater and Game 7 PHX (that was a series clincher!) were better.

Game 7 might overtake Eddie's, but Kiss of Death will be hard to compete with unless James hits the game winner.

20. solid

solid Contributing Member

Never saw Harden again. I should have said, it is on you Josh Smith, Corey Brewer, Trevor Ariza, Dwight Howard, and Jason Terry. What you got? Answer: We Hot!

We just witnessed Rocket's history. A first! In the entire history of the team, no team, not even the championship teams did what the Rockets did tonight. Let that sink in. We might as well go ahead and win the whole thing.