1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 2/13/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 13, 2013.

1. moose

moose Member

upload vid of mchale chewing out lin!

2. mirus

mirus Member

yeah that's what i feel about mchale.his substitution makes me scratch me head,but like u said he's good at motivation.

still,enjoy it guys,d mo got play time and other guys can learn from this game.

3. OpportunityCost

It's not unlike a teacher in a classroom. If you are going to be a disciplinarian, you should be that way with everyone, not just one kid. It's inconsistent behavior, obvious and it's just being called out, because someone is being perceived of being treated un-fairly.

4. roxxy

roxxy Member

LMAO so now we start believing everything other announcers say? How many announcers have said that Lin doesn't have enough quickness for his position, or doesn't look like a steals guy. Do you believe that too? Be sensible. Those clippers announcers say a whole lot of nothing. Maybe McHale was yelling at him, maybe McHale was just talking to him or coaching him.

5. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Come on...even Pop yells at Duncan and Parker and those two are All-Stars...perhaps McFail hates Lin but coaches do that all the time.

6. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

If I remember correctly the reason Lowry wanted to leave Houston was because of Mchale. I think it was because Gogi became th starter after having his own gorgansanity (that doesn't sound right).

7. Akim523

Akim523 Member

If that was RA, Lin would not be seeing the floor for a month.

8. Grigori

Grigori Member

I will be the first to fault McHale when the team's not getting good shots and he has them keep doing what they are doing. You change tactics when you don't get good shots. We were getting good shots. Have to stick to it and play the percentages and hope people do their jobs and start knocking the shots down.

9. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

I Dunno, watch the vid I posted from a fan tht went to the game off twitter, probably just coaching but words were harsh: http://www.telly.com/2PZ93W

10. Akim523

Akim523 Member

To be honest, no.

11. mirus

mirus Member

and its not the end of the world if mchale does.lin is a smart kid.i'm sure he'll adjust and hopefully he uses the break to go thru tape and things.

12. glacier921

glacier921 Rookie

Well, the Clipper's announcers was really underscoring it. It was probably right in front of the announcers too, you know at the scorer's table.

13. mikster

mikster Rookie

What did you expect?? This forum is filled with LOF & LOH. If the game goes bad Lin will take the fall even though the team played like crap and shot like crap all night. If we had won you would see the typical LOF bashing the LOH quotes all night long. Overall I though Lin did ok tonight. Wasn't bad or great. Delf shooting major 3 bricks all night. Holy crap! DMo needs to play more over Morris. With the way were playing today even with Harden we woulda lost no doubt. I'm glad he sat out this game outta. Don't forget people we're playing the Clippers...this is not GSW.

14. figment

figment Member

I agree people can get knee-jerky around here, but it's hard to imagine someone trying to console a player if he hadn't just been chewed out.

15. Cautiously_Op

Cautiously_Op Member

Parsons - Butler … draw
    Patterson – Griffin … Griffin
    Asik – Jordan … draw
    Delfino – Billups … Billups
    Lin – Paul … draw

Anderson, Morris, and DMo helped to put up a good fight, but Houston's starting lineup just cannot match up to the Clippers without Harden and a decent 4. It's a raw across the board comparison, but the way McHale runs this offense just shows how limited the players are beyond Harden, Lin, Parsons, and Asik.

Still proud of the way they played.

16. LoLin

LoLin Member

If anything, the Rockets need to play more DMo + Lin in the low post. DMo needs to work on his strength though, he got tossed around twice when posting up.

17. dream1222

dream1222 Member

18. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

I know there was some drama between McHale and Lowry, what was that about?

19. BaconAndEggs

BaconAndEggs Member

True. When you're making mistakes and people don't say anything...that a very bad place you don't want to be in.

20. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Wonder what the topic was? Jones was really concerned about Lin though.