1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 11/4/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 3, 2013.

1. figment

figment Member

As they should, yes. But like I said, I don't notice it being said, so are we just assuming that all Lin fans hate Bev and want him gone? That's sort of unfair and I'd like to think nobody on CF would advocate harm on any Rocket.:confused:

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Yep, no championships are won in November.

3. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

is Casspi a 3 or a 4?

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

hope not in a strip club

5. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Who said he played bad, the point is they say lin would would get the same stats as paul if he were in his position, but then they turnaround and say you cant compare the best PG in the league to lin. Make up you'r mind.

6. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

He can play both.

7. tefunk

tefunk Member

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Pretty much.

After the game it turns into a skirmish about Lin win or lose...good game or bad game...

9. timyeung

timyeung Member

You breathe on CP3 . . . foul!

You stare at CP3 . . . technical!

10. Jeffey

Jeffey Member

Seriously you're getting quite annoying. You've harped on one comment by one poster like 15 times. Just let it go already.

11. Exel

Exel Member

Even though Harden didn't play at all in the fourth, he still played the second most minutes on the Rockets. McHales needs to stop ridding him so hard.

12. lfw

lfw Rookie

I've posted in the past that I'm a long time Knick fan. I'm not trying to fool anyone. Got any more delusions?

13. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Then why are you pertending to be a Rockets fan?

14. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

We performed as we did in all 3 games so far, poorly, and just ran into a good team. The season is gonna be full of ups and downs so I'm just waiting for the upside to kick in.
    Some observations:
    1. Harden and Oarsons gotta pick up their overall D for us to do anything.
    2. Lin has got to improve his pnr defense. I don't want to trade off offense and defense with Lin and Bev, I expect Lin to play pnr defense as well as Bev and provide the offense. That's what his salary and his fans who support him through thick and thin expect from him.
    3. Hardens ISOs are an eyesore to me who has preached team basketball all my life. In fact, I like Magic and Birds game more than Jordan or Kobe's game by far, though Jordan transcended that philosophy with his Godly talents. Harden sometimes does transcend and makes me convinced that he should get the green light all the time but games like today is why I hate isos. Let the pg play pg.
    4. McHale needs to control his players better. Parsons has no business trying to make plays so much and it's clear that the coaching staff feels he is out third option, I disagree. Let Harden and Lin create the majority of plays!
    5. CP3 is so darn good.

15. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Eh......They won three games and lost one. It takes time. Blake, Jordan and Paul have played for a while. We are still new and experimenting.

16. walterw

walterw Member

Bev would have been a big help if he was available. He would have chased CP3 and irritated him --- which would lead elbow from CP3 and get him ejected.

17. dxdx

dxdx Member

lol, someone actually screenshot-ed her.

18. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

3rd game in 4 nights. Defense too slow for Clippers' offense. Harden's shooting off and frustrated. Howard post-moves not working and frustrated as well.

This is a game when the bench players played more smoothly. Only meant Clippers scouted us well.

Last year Clippers also got our number.

19. iku

iku Member

Ya? Then who is? Harden? Howard? lol
    Everyone played like garbage tonight. The defense was horrible from everyone.

20. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

I'm replying to reekos stupid post you idiot.He quoted my post and I replied.