1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 10/21/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 21, 2018.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

I hope Morey is seeing this, he needs to do something, either that or.....I'm really starting to doubt Tilman. This guy ....is he really cheaping out on us.

2. mario_v

mario_v Member

It’s time to trade Tucker. He’s overrated.

If rockets are bad with Tucker, they can be bad without him.

3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lots of levers for Mike to pull.

Relax... We have PJ and CP3 in that locker room, we won’t be losing for long.

4. HP3

HP3 Member

Cmon man, youve ragged on our new additions plenty(with good reason) how can you say its not the reason.

BigShasta likes this.
  5. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Its more like the cp3 harden situation with me..harden should handle ball more the cp3 not because he just better at it, its more cause cp3 is better off the ball then harden is. My take is ennis is probably a better bench player then melo is. It more about putting people in the least bad spots

6. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Capela is SUPER on the alley oops on the offensive end but otherwise, has ZERO post up game and isn't contributing much on rebounds.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

bc at the beginning guys like harden cp3 pj all made it a note to point out the transition was going to be easy. picked up vets to play in a system thats player friendly. hou has a ton of problems atm.

8. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

Good God this team sucks.

SF3isBack!! and curbur like this.
  9. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

A non-playoff team last year in the Nuggets beat the Warriors tonight and we lose to a non-playoff team. This is a long season, let it ride. We got severely out-rebounded 49-35 and the Clippers shot 25 made FTs.... we almost pull out a win.

DonKnock, hakeem94 and D-rock like this.
  10. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Its 3 games tho bro lmao 3 games.

11. HP3

HP3 Member

I mean yea, but if we have CP, we win this game handidly. Like I said before, we have lost to Clippers before with a better roster and Jeff.

DonKnock likes this.
  12. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah itll continue to its only game 4,5,6. excuses people make that want to admit the rockets are bad right now

13. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

People don't understand why the rockets became a top defensive team last year...Jeff Bzdelik was an excellent assistant defensive coach that got the rox to be an elite defensive team. Losing him was a huge loss. But the rockets have Roy Rogers and he will help this team get back to some defense. You have to give the team some time to grow with these new role players to gel. Pringles may not be a defensive mastermind but he knows who to bring in to help on defense. Last year, we lost to both the Lakers and Clips so it wasn't like we completely swept their asses last year. I guarantee this team won't be last in defense forever.

BigShasta likes this.
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

its interesting. a year ago the rockets had a number of significant player additions. they didn't go through some period where they were this bad. and cp3 missed a significant portion of the beginning of the year as well.

15. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Not that I disagree with the overall sentiment ... but harden and Paul worked starting game 1 last year .

16. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

lol if they dont make key adjustments its gonna be brutal. I just dont see us being a good team with ennis and mcw getting major minutes.

BigShasta likes this.
  17. riko

riko Member

At this point only Harden and Paul are untouchable for me. Everyone besides them should be up for trade for an upgrade

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  18. HP3

HP3 Member

Yes Luc and Trevor are good 3 and guys and Nene could actually play. :(

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  19. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Don't ignore the glaring issues... they won't go away if this team continues to think they don't have to work hard to get better. Too much laziness on this team on both sides of the floor.

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  20. Mr. Space City

no amount of time will make MCW not suck.

SF3isBack!! likes this.