1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Game Thread: Rockets @ Celtics 1/7/2009

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyruszhang

cyruszhang Member

2. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

I think Scola will get manhandled by their bench, he never does well against Boston, I'll have Landry and Hayes in their only

3. Vienna Calling

4. MD_in_Training

What Princeton offense? It looks more like the Princess Offense.

5. jondoe

jondoe Member

Yeah, starting five needs an injection....a chuckwagon injection!! Brooks, Battier, Artest, Chuck, and Yao. Beat dat!!!!

6. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

i am not sure that it is everyone here that is posting in this thread...but why is it everyone wants to trade hayes and yell about how he is one dimensional, but when we're being burned by a guy and he comes in the game and immediately shuts him down on his next several attempts you all start cheering and praising him for what you have put him down for all season.

if you aren't one of these people ignore this. i'm just annoyed with the hypocrites. same with tmac. when he plays well you all love him, when he is injured and can't make shots you shoot him down. i understand if you complain about his effort, but about him being washed up and all is ridiculous, everyone in the league knows tracy mcgrady is a dangerous player and when he gets some health i hope he has the last laugh. i tend to say things and then everything goes sour...so i am going to end this message with tracy mcgrady is the worst player ever drafted and should just retire. he will never play well. he will never dunk again. he will never make a clutch shot again. we should throw in the towel....i hope i reverse jinxed myself, but **** now i got to do it again. he's terrible

ignore my antics

7. Lumix

Lumix Member

In these days of sorrow can't you just let people be happy for a little while? 3.5 qtr will be alright.

8. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

Adelman seems to giving more minutes to Brooks despite his recent slump. looks like this maybe the transition to giving Brooks the starters job.

9. jondoe

jondoe Member

How about Tmac and Scola off the bench? Sounds good to me, Tmac can win 6th man of the year.

10. midnight

midnight Member

11. Omer

Omer Member

It stopped for a bit but back up now.

12. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

13. code_red

code_red Member

Because Hayes is an extremely one dimensional player.

IMO, if Battier were in the lineup, that is plenty of defense with Artest and Battier on the floor at the same time. The difference is, Artest brings some offense with him, and Battier is capable of getting 10 to 15 points a game.

14. Marsarinian

Marsarinian Contributing Member

Words of truth. You sir, live up to your username.

15. code_red

code_red Member

BTW, I was a big supporter of Hayes before the Artest trade. With Artest though, we have enough defenders to put on the court, assuming Battier continues to start.

16. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

if things go like last yr, a close loss (but moral victory) v. celts last yr was a main reason for our 22 game winning streak (without tracy)

will it happen again?

17. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

18. Shaunjon

Shaunjon Member

Good way to start the second half

19. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Yao's much better tonight

20. rockets_fanatic

Was I talking about how well they performed that offense? No, anyone with half a brain would have understood that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.