1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Celtics 1/13/2024

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 13, 2024.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The Rockets actually holds the record of Most Missed 3s by a team in 2019 with 47.

sirjesse likes this.
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

So basically he got destroyed before the WC and poor lad could not even don the National team colors.

WestendMassive and ramotadab like this.
  3. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Damn...well that actually makes me feel bad for talking so much crap about him, if he busted his body up for his country I can't really say anything. It's admirable, honestly. But I wish he was playing better as a Rocket

Patience and WestendMassive like this.
  4. bmelo

bmelo Member

That was the best half of rockets bball this season. And we were down 10

5. JW86

JW86 Member

We hung with a great team for a half, I'll take that any day. We were on a back-to-back, first game back with Dillon and I saw serious better effort on defensive and sharp play. The only thing I disliked about our guys and what seemed to be strategy is doubling so much, which left their 3pt shooters wide open. This is a very good 3pt shooting team and we allowed them to just get hot there. I know sometimes you have to accept that over them putting pressure on your defense inside where you're more likely to foul, but still, I'd love to see more guys handling their own and if anyone helps it's off of a bad 3pt shooter.

Patience, Ancient Moabite and saleem like this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is for the country but I guess it was during one of the practice sessions, those freak accidents when people were not going the hardest.

Or an Exhibition Game.

Roomba likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That is what contenders usually do, GSW has made a living out of just dominating in the 3rd Quarter and maybe the 4th......

8. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Cam Whitmore made a big comeback on the road against a championship caliber team. He needs to pass better , but his shooting is very promising along with his energy and willingness to play defense.

The bottom line is that he elevated his game against the Celtics on the road. He's only 19.

Deckard likes this.
  9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Really? You must have missed Houston’s last 3 seasons. That we’re as good as we are is amazing.
    No one is making you stick around.

Ankara1923 likes this.
  10. StroudAndYorDaddy

ok..

11. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

So, as you given names such as LaMarcus or DeRozan, could you please propose your alternative players to be chosen POTW for that specific week. We mortals will be acknowledged.