1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Bulls 3/13/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 12, 2014.

1. fxbillie

fxbillie Member

We should win....unless they unleash Jimmer Fredette who scored 24 over NY in 27 minutes as a Kings. We should have gotten him as a deadly 3 pt sniper at 49.3% leading the NBA. Instead the Bulls got him to boost up their shooting. The Bulls is among the worst in shooting but among the best in defense. That's why they signed Jimmer. I doubt Jimmer will get minutes though being so new to the team.

2. afk

afk Member

Time to start a new win streak.

3. jacoby

jacoby Member

We have to win every game we should from here on out to retain this third seed. The only remaining losses should be against Oklahoma City, Miami and the Clippers. Everyone else we should beat.

4. steady

steady Member

It won't be easy, but I think the Rockets win this one.

Glad they're in Chi-town, so Beverley gets some time with family and friends. This has got to have been an intense week for him, with all the media attention, and then the game last night.

5. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

Carlos Boozer is ready to show the world that he's on Kwame Brown's level.

6. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Bounce back game for Howard. Go Rockets!

7. verysimplejason

I hope Rockets wakes up early on this one. They are caught sleeping time and time again. As a real contender, this isn't tolerable anymore. If Howard and Lin can't play at least at 85%, they should sit. They should be ready for the playoffs. Playoffs is just around the corner.

8. amak316

amak316 Member

No ones ever won a title by beating up on the tankers and the pretenders. I don't mind if we don't get the 3rd seed provided that we prove we can beat any team on any given night.

In the playoffs we aren't going to avoid both OKC, and LAC without a miracle, not to mention San Antonio won't be the same team that we played in the regular season. We will need some quality wins and I hope we work out all the kinks against good teams on this stretch.

9. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

We just need to score. Bulls have almost no offense past Noah's hustle and passes and the biweekly "DJ Augustine is on fire" game. This is going to be a game of the boards. We must keep Noah, Gibson, Butler and Boozer off the offensive glass.

10. roadstone

roadstone Member

It will be a win. Rockets are defiantly going to be trying to get that OKC loss off their heads.

11. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

this has double digit win written all over it.

12. N/A

N/A Member

if the Rockets can win 5 games for every loss in the remaining 18 games, they'll pass the 58 win mark at 59. I'll take that.

13. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

time to start a new streak!

14. GIGO

GIGO Member

CSN Chicago
    <iframe src="http://player.theplatform.com/p/VHZQDC/WXkPz58YT84h/embed/select/DRynnrTm_aJk?params=zone%3Dcsnvideo&autoPlay=false" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0" seamless="seamless" allowfullscreen>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

Pat's back in town
    <iframe src="http://player.theplatform.com/p/VHZQDC/WXkPz58YT84h/embed/select/BT93iN5G0v3Y?params=zone%3Dcsnvideo&autoPlay=false" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0" seamless="seamless" allowfullscreen>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

McHale & Howard
    <iframe src="http://player.theplatform.com/p/VHZQDC/WXkPz58YT84h/embed/select/EzAX28Mk_XHy?params=zone%3Dcsnvideo&autoPlay=false" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0" seamless="seamless" allowfullscreen>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

15. Cjohnel

Cjohnel New Member

I don't know about everyone else but after the week we had I could take this thunder lost. I also like the fact that they did not quit at all in the ball game. Can't lie but cant wait for this streak of hard games to be over even thought I've enjoyed every bit of it but I'm afraid of any injuries and tired legs heading into the playoffs especially since mchale is giving harden and parsons heavy minutes.

Let's hope for a easy win so that are starters get some well deserved rest!

H-TOWN:p

16. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

look for PB to go HAM in his old stomping grounds

17. RRFan1994

RRFan1994 Member

We win this one .

18. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

This is really a needed win since Houston will likely lose to Miami. Can't have their first 3 game losing streak at this time.

19. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I agree this is a game they need to win, but Miami is reeling right now. It's not unthinkable that the Rockets win there on Sunday.

I'm curious what happens with Wade in that game. The Heat play Friday night and then face the Rockets on Sunday afternoon. That's not technically a B2B for them, but they won't have a full 2 days between games. Do they sit him against Denver and save him for us(like they did when LeBron dropped 61 on Charlotte)? Or does he play both games.

20. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

um wat? have you even been watching miami recently?

Brooklyn just won at miami without Garnett, Lopez, AK47