1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Bulls 12/26/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 24, 2022.

1. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

sengun doesn’t have that many good games homie. You guys act like he’s an mvp type player, he wouldn’t start for any contender. Yea he’s a good passer, but he isn’t explosive, sucks devensively, can’t shoot, isn’t a plus rebounder. It’s like you guys want him to be good so badly that every time he has a good game you guys creak your pants, and holler the “I told you so’s”.

His best role is probably coming off the bench.

2. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

So ? Give him his f*cking props whether he perennially sucks or not. It’s ok to acknowledge he had a good game and he played a large part in our victory. This thread is about this game in which he was our best player.

Are you sexually attracted to Sengun? Whenever he’s criticized you’re always the first person to respond. I bet you were one of those Bobby Sura fanboys too.

roslolian likes this.
  3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

None of the other 20 year old guards are better than Green. I'm realistic. Epic 4th quarters are almost impossible at his age. I would like him to be more assertive though. Kobe had that alpha mentality as a 18 year old.

4. roslolian

roslolian Member

OKC wont be getting a high lotto pick out of the Cp3/WB trade. Jazz are better thanks to Lauri Markannen who turned out to be a superstar rather than anything they got from the Wolves.

Wagner is averaging 19 4 3 on 59% TS on a team with like 4 good players and a bunch of scrubs. If he played on a decent team or maybe even on the Rox he'd have much better nos cuz I think only him and Bolbol can shoot 3s on that squad.

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Yeah and Kobe was also a megalomaniac and was an ass to almost all his teammates. People forget he ruined the Lakers 3 peat team and it took Jerry West betraying the Grizzlies and gifting Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown to redeem his career.

6. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

How do you know this? As long as Silas is our coach we could win 20 games again next year.