1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 4/5/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I wasnt disputing his stats just wondered where they came from..

2. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I want you to do me a favor, Go look at all the starting PG that plays with a Superstar or 2. And then come back on here and tell me how many times they bring the ball up the floor. Do Chalmers with the Heat bring up the rock a lot? Does Nash bring up the ball a lot over Kobe. Out of both them players I just mentioned Lin brings the ball up more and he does not camp in the corner like you mentioned..Ive been to a lot of games this season and watch damn near every game.

3. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

You can also do me a favor. Go back and pick one game that Lin has low score and you will see how Harden dominate. Don't count when Lin dribbles to half court and just pass to Harden.

4. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Great game last night. Really enjoyed it.

Worthy of a second run this morning.

5. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Lin has a lot of low scoring games for several reason. Harden is the man, that is why he dominates the ball..The Coaches gives him the green light. Just like Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Westbrook, Durant and Melo. There are other players that has that same green light. Lin is just a freaking role player on this team, whether you and his fan base like it or not...When the Rockets acquired Harden, iso that they can build around him. They want the ball in his hand to do exactly what he was doing in OKC. Brooks also put the ball in this cats hand as well. So I think they know exactly what they are doing over you cats that thinks yall know basketball.
    Again did you even watched the game last night..If so Lin had the ball in his hands a lot. Beverely had the ball in his hands a lot. And so did Harden.
    The Only PG that dominates the ball this season are Tony Parker , Westbrook, K. Irving, Wall, CP3, and Rondo before the injury. These cats are the featured players in which their coaches runs a lot of plays for them...These cats are either Superstars or will be one 1 day.

6. Arthurprescott2

Love the ketchup and mustard uniforms!

7. Nook

Nook Member

It isn't that great... Good but not special.

8. novaman

novaman Member

Her's probably thinking, "you know Mr Lin, those seats go for over a thousand bucks and you don't exactly have a ticket!"

9. novaman

novaman Member

I'm a big JLin fan and I have to agree with this. Harden is the best player on this team. Harden is the guy with the green light and he is the first option as it should be. Jeremy is the guy who the coaches need to turn to when Harden is either not playing or having an off game. We've seen this over the last several games now and Jeremy is delivering.

10. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

There were a lot of Lin fanboys at that game. There were more Asians going for Lin's autograph than there were anybody else going for Aldridge's and Hickson's autograph. I did get Worrell's and Bull's autograph. They both seemed like they were excited that someone in Portland actually knew who they were haha

11. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

12. Doppleganger

Doppleganger Rookie

Not surprising really. Race doesn't have anything to do with it - Lin's more popular than both of them.

13. mil

mil Member

With no free Taco . Lol !

14. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

So we bounced them in the playoffs of 09 and mathematically eliminated them in 2013. Portland must really hate us lol.

15. BE4RD

BE4RD Member

Clearly something has rustled Kevin McHale's jimmies.