1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 4/27/2014 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Dabeezneez

Dabeezneez Member

Sigh even Murphy wants to kill him. I don't feel bad for him I feel bad for me so tired of his play....

2. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

I pray for you fellow poster

3. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

lol?

Go away Jeremy.

As for the people saying they feel bad for him.

This loss is equivalent to a guy stabbing you in the stomach but later he apologizes because he doesn't want to press charges so he then appears to be "sincere" about the apology.

4. Andrew Wiggins

The question i have is why was silver at the game with all of this controversy surrounding the nba and one of their owners? Wasnt he supposed to make some big speech at 830 on nba tv? Why does he choose this game to be at.

From one commish to the next, the houston rockets are still the whipping boys of the nba. Nothin has changed and nothing will change.

I will stop posting on clutch fans until we get a third star. I will continue to read your opinions because i enjoy the input from some of you guys, but those of you that agree with me agree. Those who disagree will always disagree after this series. Apology or no. Where was our make up game? Every other team gets their series extended except houstons.

Good night.

5. rokit

rokit Member

but why is everybody giving mchale a pass? its his job to call that timeout too

1 person likes this.
  6. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Me also.

7. Andrew Wiggins

8. AuburnRocket

Agree with you Andrew.You really have to question the motives here on the officiating.

BTW,regarding Lin...Calvin is saying what I said about Friday's game with the Lin lay up attempt and that is : you have to know game,score and situation. I quoted Clyde,Bull and Bill on Friday and here is Calvin.

9. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Re-watching game <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23painful&amp;src=hash">#painful</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23cantsleep&amp;src=hash">#cantsleep</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23insomnia&amp;src=hash">#insomnia</a></p>&mdash; Daryl Morey (@dmorey) <a href="https://twitter.com/dmorey/statuses/460692128897568768">April 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

lin with the biggest boneheaded play of the game which cost us.
    harden's isolation with lin's dribbling killed us in that 4th when blazers came back.
    stretch in the third where we got 3 stright turnovers on a chance to expand the lead from 11.

these stick out like a sore thumb. what's wrong with harden man. he was decent tonight, but 36-103 in this series? he's taking 10 threes per game and shooting 27% in the series from deep. that's mind numbingly terrible numbers.

i still have hope. but harden has got to be the one to lead us. like that 35 ppg on hyper efficiency sort **** he can do.

11. AuburnRocket

There are a lot of fellow insomniacs with Morey tonight...I'm one of them.Alway know score time and situation !!!!

12. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

Call a time-out? :grin:

13. AuburnRocket

I believe he was trying but the refs wouldn't acknowledge him.Not the point though...Lin said he saw the defenders coming at him and knew he could be in trouble...no defending his actions. Hate for him as a person. l

14. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Do you know how demeaning and arrogant that statment is? You may not want to eat from the tree of knowledge but I do.

15. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

16. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Hope you will enjoy nothingness.

17. deedee82

deedee82 Member

You might be suffering from indigestion. Too much from the tree and too much from the loss. Step aside. Take a breather. There's still game 5.

And calling out about the arrogance of people thinking to pray for you is the same as you stuffing the "there is no God" statement down their throats.

Can't have it both ways no?

18. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

Lin had 3 straight bad games...that turnover was bad i thought that cost the game. 5 point swing...he's a nice guy and works hard but Rockets need to trade him.

19. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

can u ask god for better officials for game 4 while you're at it.

we need all the help we can get.

thx

20. Rockness

Rockness Member

Not calling a time-out there is on the TEAM and if coach wanted one, why didn't he ask for it since Lin had possession? Lin should've known better than run along the baseline but it's not solely on him.