1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 4/25/2014 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 3)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 24, 2014.

1. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

it's natural and normal for anyone, clutch included, to have inherent biases. and he should be able to post his opinions here just like us, i mean why shouldn't he too be able to enjoy participating in what he himself built.

what makes it murky though is that he's also the site moderator as well as a journalist with press privileges -- positions that typically call for neutrality on his part. that's a difficult position to be in because on one hand he's among the biggest rockets fans here, while on the other he's required to stand in as something of an impartial outsider.

but regardless of how his views and actions are perceived here, i'm sure he's well-intentioned about at least trying to maintain a fair balance while juggling the different hats he has to wear here. we should probably just appreciate his effort and give him the benefit of the doubt.

2. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

LOL. U da fraud.

3. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

I know it's bleacher report but there is some article talking about harden and howard are divided and it just got me thinking. It goes on to talk about howard yelling at harden for allowing lilliard that layup it also mentions harden getting into with Lin. Also it talks about how howard or nobody helpless Lin up when he had falling down until parsons came and helped him up. So much team chemistry all year long doing things as team going out as a team and everything are we having the same problem as the pacers?

4. jscmedia

B.S> he is what he is and he is in the best shape of his career and it shows.

He has bought in......................................this is BIG<

5. SPBR

SPBR Member

He is according to some fans (e.g. me). He's carrying to team with his offense, defense, and his FT shooting which is higher than during the regular season.

6. jscmedia

Better back that train up ! Go Rockets !

7. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

What a great game, and a great series. Disappointing that we lost two games, but the series has been very entertaining.

I think the rockets have a good chance at winning this series. We gave away game one in the 4th quarter, and James Harden really hasn't had a good game yet. I think Portland has played pretty good, while the Rockets haven't played anywhere close to their best.

I give Portland credit for playing good defense on Harden, but as the series goes on, the two teams learn how to play against each other. The more talented team should win in the end. I'm hoping that Harden and Howard will be dominating to close out the series.

I loved the way Dwight was used last night. He had 24 points and 14 rebounds, but it didn't seem like were trying to force the ball into the low post. Love the pick and roll plays.

And I do have to give McHale some credit. He went with the Twin Towers early in the game, and it seemed to slow Aldridge down. And then late in the game McHale went with the ultra small lineup and gave the young rookie a chance and won the game. McHale has been criticized for not playing rookies, but he will play them if he thinks it's best for the team.

8. jscmedia

u should be ashamed ! Weak ass comment and weak ass fan.

9. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I love this team.

10. jscmedia

Guess u stuck it in the wrong hole ! 37 points..................

11. jscmedia

i think you misspoke yourself.......right ? lol.

12. jscmedia

Maybe you should write Bleacher Report columns. lol.

Go Coach ! Screw you guys ! Bunch of negative nannies wringing their hands.

#5032 jscmedia, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  13. jscmedia

yet another stupid comment.

14. jscmedia

With so much hatred for your own players why are you wasting your time here?

1 person likes this.
  15. jscmedia

So how's that shock therapy workin' out ? Go Rockets !

16. jscmedia

Really? I lost my virginity there ! Go Rockets !

17. yummyhawtsauce

Mathews defends Harden extremely well.

18. jscmedia

Now this takes the cake ! Oh yeah he only nailed 2 big time 3's before bringing the house down. Go Rockets !

19. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

One thing I notice that bothers me is Portland is actually running plays and getting into offensive sets that helps their players get the best shots and layups... but our team just goes one on one and pick and rolls. A bonus is we get to look at Mchale's depressing face.

20. jscmedia

Sweep This jerk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Rockets !