1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 4/11/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 11, 2007.

1. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

By the way, is tehre anychance a person can upload the All-star game 2007 on Bitcomet? I'm just on 98.8% and really want the last 1.2% thanks!

2. rsnm

rsnm Member

If Tmac is on court, Blazer has no chance to make it a close game. Yao is always exhausted in Qtr4. That could be a bad thing for playoff.

3. zhangstein

zhangstein Member

This is funny-- a member with 1 post and a rookie with 1000+ posts, see the posts above.

4. ericmark

ericmark Member

A memeber is, rather than does.

5. Sextuple Double

Even if a win is a win, 4th quarter and 7 bench points is totally unacceptable. Rafer is not going for 20 every night. What happened to Snyder??

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

He got JVGed.

DD

7. qrui

qrui Member

lol. "JVGed"! :D :D

8. OddsOn

OddsOn Contributing Member

Yeah because he scores so much when he is on the court...

9. vci_guy2003

vci_guy2003 Contributing Member

i know.. funny..

where has rsnm been??? :confused:

10. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

7 bench points .... against the blazers. And people have the nerve to say we are championship contenders.

11. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

I think this is the Rockets real a chillies heel. Not Rafer. Luther Head and Juwan are going to have to play damn near perfect in the playoffs. Especially if we make it to the second round.

12. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

i think most teams in the playoffs don't go that deep into their bench anyways. u just need ONE guy that consistently shows up off the bench - so either luther (i want him to do this role) or juwan have to step up.

dallas has stack and basically him to score off the bench (others chip in here and there). suns basically just have barbosa.

utah has gordon but he's very inconsistent but also harpring.

and rafer is our weakness. why? b/c teams ALWAYS ALWAYS leave him open to go double our guys. and they don't even hesitate. so if he has nights where he goes 2-8 or 3-15 on OPEN SHOTS, this is going to put more pressure on our stars and force things b/c they feel like passing ain't working.

believe me, rafer is our key. i think luther will do well.

13. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

That is why most teams wont win the championship!

dallas has stack and basically him to score off the bench (others chip in here and there) devin harris
    suns basically just have barbosa and james jones
    spurs= finely and barry
    pistons= mcdyess and lindsey hunter (defense) delfino