1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Raptors @ Rockets 2/3/2023

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 2, 2023.

1. albuster

albuster Member

Hopefully not like Harden. We need to win a championship and Harden has never won any with four teams now. Of course, there will always be alibis for why he has not led a team to a championship, but facts are facts.

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. albuster

albuster Member

I think Tari could become like Buck Williams of the Nets who was a prolific rebounder and scorer despite being relatively undersized. Their similarities are quite remarkable. The Rockets must make sure that Tari is coached properly within a winning culture before his talents are wasted.

4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Ah what a time to be alive!

I remember @Verbal Christ claiming alpi could never drive and make moves like this from perimeter like a true guard

I knew that he can and even saw him do it but didnt know how to put a video clip at that time, but here we are
    LOL