1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Pistons @ Rockets 11/10/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Nah you gotta learn to play disciplined basketball lol

2. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

You need a real coach for adjustments. Silas doesnt know what he's doing.

3. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Missed the lose, did we game?

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

They went away from him, what was everyone watching?

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. j@amc

j@amc Member

What's really crazy is that for short stretches the headless chicken style actually scores points. But then we fall in love with that open scheme and then go ice cold. Then when we can't find a hot hand, we have nothing to fall back on. It was nice to see the Rockets use a few hesitation moves and head fakes to get to the line, but then we can't make FTs.

Zen Tabak likes this.
  6. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

7. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Get him outta here now, before this whining gets worse. He doesn't belong on this team. EG should be on a contender. He's healthy and his shot has been falling. Now, he's starting to b****.

hakeem94, IvanLCPM, DreamR and 2 others like this.
  8. T for 3

T for 3 Member

I'm gonna jump in on the Silas hate...His lineups are monumentally stupid, and it is a joke that we have our "offense" running through KPJ. He is treating KPJ like he is Luka or Harden, expecting him to break guys down off the dribble and then make plays for everyone else??? The kid can barely score when it is his ONLY job to score, much less when he is expected to create.

And the side effect of all this stupid iso ball is that guys like Tate, Green, Wood, ALP, aren't being used to their full potential and can't develop.

For god's sake Silas, you have a team full of 20 year olds. Implement some kind of offense to help them get open shots! Stop running this read and react like you have Luka at the controls! As far as I am concerned someone who can actually run point (Augustine......Wall) should be playing at least 30 minutes a game, and he was a ****ing DNPCD tonight??

9. solid

solid Contributing Member

You are being generous. More like the IQ of a "brick" which he does often.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man Cade shut up.. But seriously it's weird how amped Green gets randomly. You would have thought Cade disrespected him in a past life.

11. D-rock

D-rock Member

He should of had 30.

Minimum.

12. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Rebounding is a skill, it is not just about height. Also if you box out, rebounding becomes a lot easier

hakeem94, JayGoogle and D-rock like this.
  13. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t know what he’s thinking with the Mickey Mouse hair do

solid, SORF and D-rock like this.
  14. conquistador#11

What got me from the "pg" was that instead of leadership there were tantrums by KP throughout the game at his own teammates. Kpj was grumpy af

Dobbizzle likes this.
  15. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

House is definitely pure trash. He has no value, waive his ass already and get him out of here. I'd much rather see KJ or Christopher than ****ing House.

solid, B-Bob and PeterKingX like this.
  16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Rockets still would have lost.

PeterKingX likes this.
  17. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's right.

I like his game and his cool attitude.

hakeem94, GotGame15, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

To a neutral NBA audience it looks a bit petty and over the top on Green's end. These two have no history outside just being drafted consecutively.

But I'm okay with it because the kid is 19 and if that's the worst thing we have to deal with for Green attitude wise that's a good thing. He works hard and stays out of trouble. That's all he really needs to improve.

DreamShook likes this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

I was in favor of sitting Wall to see what KPJr has got, but I think I’ve seen enough

we’re really about to pay this man to shoot around at practice and laugh it up with stars on the opposing team as he chills with courtside seats on game day

no one is trading for John Wall if they can’t even see him play…the possibility of a team even wanting him was very low to begin with

Rockets and Wall might as well see if a buyout can be achieved…unless John Wall is really actually cool with playing no basketball and watching garbage while in street clothes every night…a playoff team would pick him up for sure if he was bought out, and he could play in some meaningful games with players that aren’t a bunch of clueless young guys

tmoney1101 likes this.
  20. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Jalen has a "I took offense to that" mentality and I like it lol People with that mentality tend to hit big shots when given the opportunity.

tmoney1101, DreamShook and fchowd0311 like this.