1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Pelicans @ Rockets 12/5/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 4, 2021.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

Is this code????

D'Antoni and Morey were already out the door for month(s) before Cousins signing.

Harden and Russ had publically requested trades out of Houston at least a month before Cousins signed.

And BOTH Stone and Silas had already been in their positions at least a MONTH before Boogie signed.

Silas even took credit for wanting Boogie on the team, just as he pushed for Dipo.

SO HOW ARE ANY OF HARDEN/MOREY and LMAO D'ANTONI IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR RECRUITING COUSINS?????

Just admit you were wrong man.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Look at you tryin to act like Silas got a fair shake.

19/20 season ended Oct 11, 2020 (Silas was still a Maverick Assistant coach)

Silas was hired Oct 30, 2020 (a few days later)

Teams couldn't get together until around Nov 20th if memory serves me right.

Season started around Christmas.

So no, don't try to act like it was a normal off season. Teams with established
    front offices, coaches, players even had a hard time organizing their teams.
    Why? Wall was still with the team?

Because everyone wants to be a part of a Harden Rockets team

You are pathetic to insinuate anything other than disorganized chaos with the Rockets
    and every other team. Cousins couldn't move on one leg and you are trying to
    smoky he was a good Roll Man. Pathetic.

John Wall could barely move around.

Don't act like Silas had plenty of time and money to put together a good roster.
    Stone and the Rockets were constrained by money restrictions and were forced to
    scrape the bottom of the barrel with Wall, Spalding, Anthony Lamb, Patton.

I'm done with this stupidity

#962 ApacheWarrior, Dec 7, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  3. D-rock

D-rock Member

AW you are all over the place.

You made statements about MDA/Morey/Harden that are impossible to support.

Now you are shifting your argument to Silas not getting a fair shake.

One does not have anything to do with the other.

And you continue to use insults instead of evidence to make your case.

I have not resorted to doing the same but you know I'm more than capable of fighting fire with nuclear armageddon.

But in respect to you as a poster I have respected and enjoyed dialog with in past, this will be last time I communicate with you.

Seasons Greetings to you and your family, stay safe.

4. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Thats ok D-rock, I'm the only one that thinks you are crazy....and I won't tell anyone