1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nuggets @ Rockets 11/24/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 24, 2007.

1. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

The game lost to Dallas at Houston really hurts. I can't get it over.

2. luisantonio1014

I feel like they didn't deserve that win. With Harris floppin all over the place and Dirk Sticking his tongue out just cause he made one shot over Chuck and got the foul (It was a walk too).

3. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

You made up the last paragraph. That's wrong because you are either a liar or somebody who cannot read.

All of those talks about TMAC and Kobe have nothing to do with anybody else, including Yao. by the way, what Yao should do is also using his best talents in scoring, defense and assists. Who shouldn't do that? Who has the right to keep bricking while other people are hot? NOBODY. Is it so hard for you to understand such a simple logic? All you care about is who is a better player in the team or in the league.

4. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

that was a close game anyway. That means we could do just a little bit better to get the win we desperately needed. man, it was tough to watch.

5. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Apparently you cannot read. I didn't make it up, if you could read, I clearly stated it seemed to be your point, i wasn't friggin quoting you. Now you are not even addressing the fact that how from your post, you meant TMac was equal to Kobe. You clearly attacked Tmac there.

You are wrong that I care about proving who is the better player in this team, it is crazy YAOF like you who attack TMac all the time. He shoots too much, he is lazy defensively, he is ball hog, he should just pass the ball. Ridiculously arguments, because no one other than Yao can shoot well in this damn team. Anyways, my only point was, just because you love Yao, doesn't mean you have to attack TMac to make a point.

6. kwng

kwng Member

Tonight Landry played and Mutombo DNP. Do you think Landry can
    take over Mutombo in future as back up centre? Landry is good offensively
    and need some good lessons from Mutombo on Shot block and Rebound (and the elbow as well :D ).

7. luisantonio1014

I think he can fill in at the SF spot since he's quite athletic and has that good midrange jumper.

8. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

Who is attacking TMAC? At least it is not me. On the other hand, it is you who keeps bringing Yao into this and bashing him. For god's sake, we were talking about using TMAC's best talents when you jumped in and started the barking. If you cannot read posts, just be quiet and people's lives are too short to be wasted on your writings.

9. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

You are an idiot, if Yao said that he is playing a lot more at the elbow which in turn has increased his stamina so he can play 5 more mins per game?! Doesn't this say he is playing a lot at the elbow?! Geez, you need Yao to spell it for you??? Deny as you want, everyone from Houston Chronicle to Yao said he is playing at the elbow, this was before TMac got hurt.

When TMac got hurt, Yao is the only offense and he was posted in the low post where he was doubled and tripled. Check his TOs and his low shooting percent during the losing streak.

You are lame excuse for a Rockets fan. You are only concerned about Yao's stats and you would do everything to hide behind the guise that you are saying all this for the Rockets. The fact is, you are the atypical crazy YAOFs who only cares about Yao's numbers and nothing else.

10. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

Hope we will have more games like tonight's. It is crazy that all the games we had played before tonight are kind of close games. RA won't use young players in situations like that. Actually, Angels' K-Rod and Lackey both got critical tasks in their 2002's title season. Well, they have the talents they proved later on, but it is a great courage for the coach to trust some young players in critical situations.

11. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Man! Unbelievable, you call him very inconsistent shooter, doesnt attack the rim, old and you say these are not attacks?!?! WTF

But when I said Yao doesnt rebound and block shots as good as Dwight (among the best in the league in those categories) and only to make a point, you call that bashing?? Are you making any sense?

12. earth

earth Rookie

Don't be too acrid to Rox fans here, as if u were the only one, wierd, isn't it?

13. kwng

kwng Member

I think when Mutombo is not doing well, Landry can take some his PT. Though is not much but I think a back centre that can score (and defend but he need to improve more on that) and could play PF when needed is important.

14. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

Who do you think you are??

15. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

TMAC has more talents than you can appreciate. That doesn't make you or me TOF or TOH.
    By the way, I also think Yao is soft, weak, don't attack the rim and turnover prone, not as well as shaq does in those aspects. Do those facts make me a YOH? I also think Yao is slow, soft and missing ridiculous dunks, opposite to what DHoward does. Do those facts make me a YOH? I also think Yao is not smart on the court, compared to Manu. do those facts make me a YOH?

I said it before and won't say it again. If you can't get it, i don't care. Life is so short.

16. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Definitely not a YAOFs. Yao is my favorite player though, unbelievable it may seem from all my posts here. Anyways.

17. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

he is a kind of racist who thinks something belongs to him because of his skin color. In this case, he thinks he is the only one who cares about ROX and other people who think differently than him don't deserve it just because of what they think. You know what, in most cases, people like that are stupid as well. Being stupid makes what he is now.

18. ikarus

ikarus Rookie

What you think about yao has nothing to do with your marking other people as YOF and doesn't justify your attack on them either. It is cheap to say it.

19. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

hmm weird... I would buy into your turn of face and agree with you here, except you kept saying I bashed Yao for saying things a lot milder than what you said about TMac.

Again all I said was you criticized TMac and you said you didn't and all the while claiming I am infact bashing Yao.

20. lovemtracy

lovemtracy Member

Tmac played great. All players played great. Finally see Steve again. And happy to see Landry.